Is this a pretty dress for a wedding?

Is this a pretty dress for a wedding?

Looking for hair and makeup suggestions also ! Thank you!

169

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Showstopper anyone? I bet you would look ravishing in it

I know people tend to say you shouldn't try to outshine the bride but this dress is very exquisite. Its her job to try to outshine you. :p :p

• with make up, I think you should wear something subtle that makes your eyes pop still. Because the dress is already pretty , maybe beige or some form of golden brown that brings out the eyes without over doing it. For hairstyle you could try a nice top bun or a sleek blunt.

• You're welcome! No, i did not. She was shining on her own ❤

• @Asker, wonderful. I am glad you both enjoyed yourselves. You have great fashion sense by the way.