Is this a pretty dress for a wedding?

Is this a pretty dress for a wedding?

Updates:
Looking for hair and makeup suggestions also ! Thank you!

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Showstopper anyone? I bet you would look ravishing in it

I know people tend to say you shouldn't try to outshine the bride but this dress is very exquisite. Its her job to try to outshine you. :p :p

1|0
    0|0
    • with make up, I think you should wear something subtle that makes your eyes pop still. Because the dress is already pretty , maybe beige or some form of golden brown that brings out the eyes without over doing it. For hairstyle you could try a nice top bun or a sleek blunt.

• Show All
    • You're welcome! No, i did not. She was shining on her own ❤

• @Asker, wonderful. I am glad you both enjoyed yourselves. You have great fashion sense by the way.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Sure.. you would look good in them.. hair should be nicely groomed and don't iron it.. keep the curls on.. keep them one sided.. Hope they are long..
    Little make up.. red lipstick.. and high heels.. probably stilettos! Wear a messemerizing perfume.
    That's it and you would be ready to steal the show !!

1|1
    0|0
  • honestly who gives a shit what others think, do you like it? that's all that matters should be a day for you to remember.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Yes, it is very pretty, but you aren't supposed to wear red to a wedding because it upstages the bride

1|0
    0|0
  • sexy.. your guy gonna get crazy looking at you honey

1|0
    0|0
  • very

1|0
    0|0
  • tooo flashy

3|0
    0|0
  • Not bad

1|0
    0|0
  • The jewels and stuff look really bad.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• love it! soo cute
    I would recommend you s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ec4019fde3.jpg or imalbum.aufeminin.com/.../...34_H144054_L_w650.jpg
    and I would do the same make up like on your picture right now (really awesome! btw) and red lipstick, maybe a dark red? How you prefer it

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that it's lovely but it may depend on how traditional the bride and groom are. A lot of people may not be happy with a guest wearing something like that to their wedding because, due to the flashiness and the bright red colour, they may feel as if it's an attempt to upstage the bride. If they're less traditional and more casual, there probably wouldn't be any problem with it! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • no. make something very subtle. that's too bold. do mt upscale the bride. you'll ruin her wedding.

1|0
    0|0
    • It was approved by the bride so no upstaging her. She looked gorgeous

• Personally I have to say no, however it naturally all depends on the type/religious wedding it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tha dress is honestly horrible.

Might look... Decent ON someone. But from this pic it looks like shit. So Id say no.

3|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like it. I think it's too bling bling and bright. I would go for a more subtle dress, yet formal enough for a wedding.

2|0
    0|0
  • as long as you're not wearing it because you're the one that's getting married, i say it looks great!

1|0
    0|0
  • What kind of wedding is it. It looks very north African style to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate red tho but the design is nice

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so unless it's for an Indian wedding

2|0
    0|0
  • Too flashy and prom-dress-like for a wedding

1|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it, if it's appropriate for the level of formality in the wedding, then I think it will be great. It's sort of a coral color so blush and lipstick color that picks that up can be really nice. I am a fan of the simple updo for hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's too fancy for a wedding. If you really want to wear it, make sure you ask the bride if that's a suitable dress.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes