Why on Earth would anybody aspire to thigh gap?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess some people find it attractive, though I personally don't see it...

0|1
    0|0
    • My impression is that the is a body image issue women lay on other women. Men, in general, do not care or actively dislike it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know that either. Many guys find it really sexy it seems. I don't have that, I'm 100% okay with that.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't necessary agree with these opinions, but this is why-

Many younger men find it more attractive than jiggly bigger thighs. This was the case at my high school, where men preferred skinny chicks over girls with huge curves, but as I went to college this trend stopped. Guys ended up not caring.

The reason girls might like a thigh gap is it makes them feel skinnier and more attractive to men. Also there's less chaffing between the thighs (biggest perk I see lol.) that's the only difference I noticed as I went from a girl with a thigh gap to without.

Basically in my opinion it's either boys are misinformed and think skinnier=better or girls are insecure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whenever I drop things in my lap, it goes through my thigh gap and drops to the floor.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? The chair you're sitting on doesn't catch it?

• I have quite long legs, so no - sometimes my phone will land on the chair first before sliding down and hitting the floor hahah

• It had been touted as a virtue and a sign of a very healthy, skinny girl. It isn't. I think most women know that now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it looks awesome

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 4

• Thigh gaps are hot af on girls

0|0
    0|1
  • Sex positions.

0|0
    0|0
    • Makes zero difference.

• Show All
    • So basically there isn't any.🖒Still I took your rather dickish advice and googled. Not much there man. Not sure how you worded the search for thigh gap only sex positions.

• If you've ever actually tried things out you will know, but seeing as you run right into a wall I am not surprised you won't find anything.

• Easier penis access

0|0
    0|1
  • I agree. The less thigh gap the better.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes