What do you think of her body?

What do you think of her body?
Yep, another stupid post, I get it, but I want to make sure that I don't look huge (this girl's body is exactly like mine, but I always feel like I'm too wide). :/

1017

Most Helpful Guy

• Chose one coz there is not other explanation :

1- low self steam must go to psychologist coz u came here knowing u are hot and ur body is perfect but wanted to hear reassurances from random guys in this crappy site.

2- u need glasses coz u have stigma that can explain side vision.

3- u need to see a physiologist coz ur personality is bad u are " attention whore "

So pick one and work on if. Wish u well.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't really be less wide without looking strange. It may be how she is posed, but it appears that her sides connect to her hips/thighs without any extra fat, so getting any thinner means wearing a waist trainer and forcing your ribs and organs to reshape