What do you think about this girls makeup? (guys/girls both)?

i absolutely love it. i do looks similar to this. i'm super into the whole insta makeup contour/brows/overlined lips/highlight trends. i'm just curious to hear everyone else's opinions on these types of looks. what do you think about this girls makeup? (guys/girls both)?what do you think about this girls makeup? (guys/girls both)?what do you think about this girls makeup? (guys/girls both)?

1729

Most Helpful Guy

• Every girl puts makeup on like this these days. It's retarded and too common. Guys don't really give two fucks about what kind of make a girl puts on as long as she's not ugly with no makeup.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • what makeup would you like then? i feel like the actual all natural girls are not the ones getting dates..

• It is really bad for you skin. It give you pimples. I've never had a pimple in my life. I wonder why.

• you are so uneducated i can't help but to laughπŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don t accentuste your lips more or you d look like a fish. You have nice big lips and I always see uou overdoing it with your lip makeup when you don t need it and it looks unnatural.
    Other than that I don t have any critics

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE