What do you think about this girls makeup? (guys/girls both)?

i absolutely love it. i do looks similar to this. i'm super into the whole insta makeup contour/brows/overlined lips/highlight trends. i'm just curious to hear everyone else's opinions on these types of looks. what do you think about this girls makeup? (guys/girls both)?what do you think about this girls makeup? (guys/girls both)?what do you think about this girls makeup? (guys/girls both)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Every girl puts makeup on like this these days. It's retarded and too common. Guys don't really give two fucks about what kind of make a girl puts on as long as she's not ugly with no makeup.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • what makeup would you like then? i feel like the actual all natural girls are not the ones getting dates..

• Show All
    • It is really bad for you skin. It give you pimples. I've never had a pimple in my life. I wonder why.

• you are so uneducated i can't help but to laughπŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don t accentuste your lips more or you d look like a fish. You have nice big lips and I always see uou overdoing it with your lip makeup when you don t need it and it looks unnatural.
    Other than that I don t have any critics

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

What Girls Said 16

• Too much of everything. Whenever I see that kind of makeup I always think she's a guy... because she's obviously trying to hide something...

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not a make-up fan but I still like some make up looks and this surely isn't one of them

although Im a natural face type I do like make-up looks but hers is just too much and it doesn't look good

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks good on her but I can acknowledge that it would look like crap on me

0|0
    0|0
  • stunning. i like it , its not much over the top. clean! if i had to choose colors to wear daily. would be something like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not skilled enough to do makeup like that hahah
    Looks like too much for me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a mask girls wear when they overdo it and the photos here are also too much for me. And girls who use so much make up on their face, look 10 years older than they are, some even look like slots by the way they pose to photos or their face expressions..
    Many overdrawn their eyebrows and lips, use too much foundation and powder. Really.. Either they can't do their make-up in a proper way or they like looking fake thinking it looks good.
    Its also funny how some can't go out with a bare face..

0|0
    0|0
    • I read the question wrong though.. As what do you think of make-up in general.. But either way for me everything there is overdone

• Honestly I do makeup a bit similar to that but with less foundation because my skin gets super oily

0|0
    0|0
  • It's too uch in my opnion

0|0
    0|0
  • too much

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a bit too much, I like a natural look more

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it apart from the brows and tan

0|0
    0|0
  • It's beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute except I'm not a fan of that kind of lipstick

0|0
    0|0
  • It's OK for some very special occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • fake

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely prefer a more natural look. The brows and lips are way over done and it just completely takes over her face instead of complimenting it. It looks fake and tacky
    The lack of blending on the crease is also really unappealing, I get that it takes skill and a fine hand to do it but with that amount and in the tone chosen it looks quite draggish

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes