Natural beauty tips?

Hey l'm 15 and i don't wear any makeup. I'm not ugly but i'm not pretty either. I want to look healthier and naturally pretty-ish. Please leave tips.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Physical feminine beauty is very complex, but I think you could focus on 3 things and do quite well: Skin, hair, and eyes.
    Skin - Exfoliates, lotions, hydrating creams, oils, etc to keep it clean, clear, and vibrant. At your age, you may have some skin issues, but that's ok because it's temporary.
    Hair - Conditioners, silkers, scalp therapy oils (like Biosilk), etc to keep it clean and healthy, combing/brushing to keep it free of tangles.
    Eyes - Not much you can do to change your eyes without makeup, but if they're red or irritated, try some vitalizing drops to brighten them.

Apart from this, learn to be confident in your natural beauty. That's what will really make you beautiful. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion these are the best ways to enhance your beauty and look healthy and natural:
    1. Wear a luminous bb cream or lightweight foundation
    2. Wear a shimmery beige or bronze cream eyeshadow
    3. Wear a good quality mascara
    4. Wear some lip tint and apply lip balm over it

Cream products are the best for making you look natural and healthy, if you have any other questions or want more ideas, there are a lot of good youtube videos about natural makeup

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Why not just live your life for now and worry about beauty at a later age? You're young and your body hasn't stopped developing yet. Build your brain, then when you have all that situated, focus on beauty. Besides, I'm sure you're a pretty girl. You shouldn't have to worry about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a healthy immune system. From a biological point of view a partner usually looks for a person who has a very healthy immune system because it means fertility.

0|0
    0|0
  • Healthier don't use make up, it's cancerous, eat vegetables and meat, have a daily physical activity

0|0
    0|0
  • Do Sports and get some sun. Look what you eat and drink and you will be fine

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• just google " natural remedies for...(face/ hair)
    but ehh, you could use
    baking soda, aloe vera, honey + lemon, egg white + lemon

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes