Girls, How many of the like/dislike high heels? What is the reason for you to like/dislike high heels?

Girls, How many of the like/dislike high heels?What is the reason for you to like/dislike high heels?

• I LIKE HIGH HEELS
    Vote A
  • I UNLIKE HIGH HEELS
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like them because they hurt my feet and I can't walk in them

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Okay. As someone who wears heels on almost daily basis (totally not the one in the picture) it's not my style. But more like chunky black heels (preferably leather) they are incredibly comfy (if you know what brand works best for your feet) and I honestly feel even more confident than I already am~ probably cause I'm 5'2 but hey.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Honestly I like heels but I hate that I DONT KNOW how to walk in them.

2. Even if I could walk in them, I mostly wear them to church (which is on a hill) and weddings which am invited to once every 5 years or so.

I dont really the see the point in stocking up BUT I really like how they make women look.. more appealing and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both I like the because they look very good but I hate them because it hurt the feet very bad.
    During prom I don't remember how much time I wore them, danced with them, walk etc... for hours and the days after my feet was so hurt that I only stayed in my couch watching show all days.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like high heels on a special occasion. I think they add to the sensuality of the outfit I'm wearing at that time.

0|0
    0|0
  • they make women look sexier if they walk properly while wearing them

but i rarely wear it 'cause it hurts and 'cause i don't like to look taller than most women and 'cause i feel embarrassed since i don't have much practice

voted b

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes