Girls, How many of the like/dislike high heels? What is the reason for you to like/dislike high heels?

Girls, How many of the like/dislike high heels?What is the reason for you to like/dislike high heels?

• I LIKE HIGH HEELS
    Vote A
  • I UNLIKE HIGH HEELS
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like them because they hurt my feet and I can't walk in them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Okay. As someone who wears heels on almost daily basis (totally not the one in the picture) it's not my style. But more like chunky black heels (preferably leather) they are incredibly comfy (if you know what brand works best for your feet) and I honestly feel even more confident than I already am~ probably cause I'm 5'2 but hey.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Honestly I like heels but I hate that I DONT KNOW how to walk in them.

2. Even if I could walk in them, I mostly wear them to church (which is on a hill) and weddings which am invited to once every 5 years or so.

I dont really the see the point in stocking up BUT I really like how they make women look.. more appealing and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both I like the because they look very good but I hate them because it hurt the feet very bad.
    During prom I don't remember how much time I wore them, danced with them, walk etc... for hours and the days after my feet was so hurt that I only stayed in my couch watching show all days.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like high heels on a special occasion. I think they add to the sensuality of the outfit I'm wearing at that time.

0|0
    0|0
  • they make women look sexier if they walk properly while wearing them

but i rarely wear it 'cause it hurts and 'cause i don't like to look taller than most women and 'cause i feel embarrassed since i don't have much practice

voted b

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE them... So girly and hurt like hell. I dont dress to impress and who would wear these torture devices if not to impress someone? They look cut eon other girls but Im more of a Van/Converse type girl

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate them soooo much . But I still wear them because of the elegance it gives me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love heels , they are elegant and I feel powerful in them :) they also make you butt look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love heels it's just walking in them. I have trouble standing up without falling but I'm also really clumsy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the style but I never wear them since I don't have any

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how they look, I love shoes.. I don't even mind wearing them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them bc I fall in them and twist my ankles

0|0
    0|0
  • I like high heels, especially how they make me look taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear heels like two days each week. I like boots more

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear them often because they are kind of uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing heels they're fun to wear😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Can be very beautiful but I cannot walk with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing high heels

0|0
    0|0
  • I love high heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how they look. I hate how they feel.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes