How to accept that I'm not a pretty girl?

518

Most Helpful Guy

• You may not be pretty in most people's eyes but if you take good care of yourself, have a good personality and dress nicely you can make up for your lack of looks. Accentuate what you do have, focus on your positives and be true to yourself. Knowing who you are and what you live for go along way to developing self-confidence. Self-confidence is sexy to most people. I'd rather be with a cute/plain girl than a hottie any day of the week if she share similar interests and values. Connection is the biggest key to attracting a mate; appearances aren't everything. As I say "If the heart and head aren't right, the rest doesn't matter." It truly is what's on the inside that matters most. Just don't go expecting Mr. Hot bod to throw himself at you. You may have to be forward and do more asking than other girls. Not a bad thing as you actively choose who to date as opposed to most who wait to be chosen.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Just know that although you can't change your looks, you aren't ugly. No one has the same preferences or tastes and someone will always find you attractive.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE