Why do people think girls with more weight are cute?

I know a girl who's like 5'3 and weighs 148 versus me who weighs 144, I'm 5'8

everyone says she's "curvy" and I'm skinny

makes me wanna gain weight...

46

Most Helpful Guy

• She's smaller than you and weighs more. I honestly would prefer a girl who weighed more cute as you can see her figure rather than a girl who has no figure at all. No offense but if bother's you that much maybe you could gain a few pounds as it wouldn't hurt to be like 150.

• I'm not stick skinny though
      I'm a 34C and a size 7 pants

• @xxmamichulaxx

I am 5'7 and weigh 197 pounds. I would say I am overweight should weight 160 for my height more or less.

• I just want to look a little fuller

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish more women would have more confidence in themselves in general. Why does it have to be this, me vs. them thing like some sort of two tribe party where one person's beauty cannot exist if there is some other person there with something different from them. You can both be cute regardless of whatever size you are or whatever you look like. You, nor she, need to do anything different from what you are doing or try to change who you are because the second you do, then someone is going to say this new thing is what's cute... because its a matter of beauty in the eye of the beholder and that's subjective for all of us whether we are on the giving or receiving end of that. So legit, just be you because there is no other you, you can or should be.