Why do people think girls with more weight are cute?

I know a girl who's like 5'3 and weighs 148 versus me who weighs 144, I'm 5'8

everyone says she's "curvy" and I'm skinny

makes me wanna gain weight...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She's smaller than you and weighs more. I honestly would prefer a girl who weighed more cute as you can see her figure rather than a girl who has no figure at all. No offense but if bother's you that much maybe you could gain a few pounds as it wouldn't hurt to be like 150.

0|0
    1|0
    • I'm not stick skinny though
      I'm a 34C and a size 7 pants

• Show All
    • @xxmamichulaxx

I am 5'7 and weigh 197 pounds. I would say I am overweight should weight 160 for my height more or less.

• I just want to look a little fuller

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish more women would have more confidence in themselves in general. Why does it have to be this, me vs. them thing like some sort of two tribe party where one person's beauty cannot exist if there is some other person there with something different from them. You can both be cute regardless of whatever size you are or whatever you look like. You, nor she, need to do anything different from what you are doing or try to change who you are because the second you do, then someone is going to say this new thing is what's cute... because its a matter of beauty in the eye of the beholder and that's subjective for all of us whether we are on the giving or receiving end of that. So legit, just be you because there is no other you, you can or should be.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• A lot of fat girls are called cute to make them feel better and its usually their friends, so it means nothing. It's not to say that a fat girl isn't attractive.

Also, fat and curvy are not the same. You can be curvy, and be either skinny or fat. However, if you're fat, you are fat. Doesn't mean you're curvy.

All that being said, I think many things make a girl attractive. I've been attracted to girls of different sizes.

0|0
    0|0
  • not all guys
    some of us prefer slim girls over *curvy*

0|0
    0|0
  • She's obese. You're not.

0|0
    0|0
    • she's not obese you uneducated swine.

• Show All
    • @krg23krg 20 lbs heavier being 1" taller at your height is a significant difference.

If you're not fat you're not. But I doubt very much you need to gain 20 lbs for aesthetic reasons which is what the question asker seemed to be suggesting.

• She could be a bit chubby but it's not obese. and she could be perfectly healthy and just be naturally that weight. you don't know her. you shouldn't judge someone just by seeing a number.

• I'm sure you look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't, you would be my type not her

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• She is not curvy she is faaa- umm a little overweight.
    It's not a bad thing that you're skinny. Most people consider it ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you're shorter the weight goes to some good places sometimes, doesn't mean you should gain weight tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know , recently there's been a lot more positive views on heavier girls, I've met a lot of guys who have said they liked bigger girls more then skinny girls , which is fine but it seems like a trend Now to like curvy girls. What's annoying is when people call fat girls curvy to be nice , because whether we like it or not , fat and curvy aren't the same. Dont gain weight because some guys like curvy girls , many guys like and prefer girls your size , trust me

0|3
    0|0

Recommended myTakes