What to wear to a club, and not look like a slut?

My 18th is coming up soon, and I'll be partying a lot in the short break I have. I wanna be well dressed, but not invite any trouble. I'll be with my friends, but they would be too drunk to look out for me. I'm a D cup with a fairly slim waist... Asian, tan, and about 1.6m tall?

64

Most Helpful Guy

• Just wear jeans and a T'shirt then. I don't think anyone is gonna rape you. If you're one of those girls who get slutty when they drink. Then don't get drunk. Have some self-control. I go to a University and I see a lot of girls who get slutty because they can't handle their drink. Not by how they were dressed. I hope I didn't come off as mean.

• Hmm nah I'm not one of those... And I dont get drunk that easily either... at least not THAT drunk.

Most Helpful Girl

• DON'T show off two revealing body part at the same time. For example if you show up ur cleavage with a v-neck then you shouldn't show off your legs at the same time with a dress that comes above ur knees. Or if you show off your arms and legs you shouldn't really show off anything else. If you need any more help, I'd be happy to help! Good luck!