Is it more attractive having tattoos?

Most people I know got them but to me it's kinda basic and lame and a waste of money. What are your thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people don't get tattoos to be attractive. They get them because they mean something to them. They get them for their own reasons. Not to impress anyone else. I mean really, look at all of the "would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" crap or "bar room whore" was one I just read recently lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are u sure cause people that get tattoos stay flexing with them after they get them flooding social media with pics lol

• Pretty sure. You can't even usually see most of mine unless I undress. People might post a pic saying "got some new ink" but to just repeatedly selfie their tattoo and post it? I never see that and have a lot of tatted friends on there.

• My generation is different forsure

Most Helpful Guy

• Like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.
    Ever heard the term 'trailer trash'?

Good for you - your body is like a temple, don't graffiti it. One day you'll thank me. ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • I feel more pure without them cause everybody got em and I'm not like the rest

• Nice to hear. There aren't very many rugged individualist guys around anymore. Just more weak-kneed sheeple. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• It depends on the person and the tattoos they have. If there was a decent story, a good reason behind the tattoo, I'd consider it attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think for the most part people don't really care if people do or don't have tattoos.

0|0
    0|1
  • Just bc one can be tacky, if it has meaning that's diff to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where it is, whether it's a stupid tattoo or not and how he pulls it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have couple tattoos. I find them art

1|0
    0|0
  • Indifferent, fine if they have or don't have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think tattoos are very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me, but it depends on the person!

0|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive. Depends on the tattoo though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No, not at all. Tattoos itself are not attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • it can be different for everyone but I personally find tattoo's attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes when guys have a lot of tattoos I find it really attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes