Is it more attractive having tattoos?

Most people I know got them but to me it's kinda basic and lame and a waste of money. What are your thoughts?

104

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people don't get tattoos to be attractive. They get them because they mean something to them. They get them for their own reasons. Not to impress anyone else. I mean really, look at all of the "would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" crap or "bar room whore" was one I just read recently lol.

• Are u sure cause people that get tattoos stay flexing with them after they get them flooding social media with pics lol

• Pretty sure. You can't even usually see most of mine unless I undress. People might post a pic saying "got some new ink" but to just repeatedly selfie their tattoo and post it? I never see that and have a lot of tatted friends on there.

• My generation is different forsure

Most Helpful Guy

• Like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.
    Ever heard the term 'trailer trash'?

Good for you - your body is like a temple, don't graffiti it. One day you'll thank me. ;)

• I feel more pure without them cause everybody got em and I'm not like the rest

• Nice to hear. There aren't very many rugged individualist guys around anymore. Just more weak-kneed sheeple. :)