What kind of outfit/style do like the most on girls?

Do you prefer when she's wearing hoodies and sweatshirts looking really comfortable or when she's wearing tight tops and blouses looking really feminine and sexy? What kind of outfit/style do like the most on girls?What kind of outfit/style do like the most on girls?
  • What kind of outfit/style do like the most on girls?Comfy
  • What kind of outfit/style do like the most on girls?Cool
  • What kind of outfit/style do like the most on girls?Feminine
    Vote C
  • What kind of outfit/style do like the most on girls?Classy
    Vote D
  • What kind of outfit/style do like the most on girls?Nice
    Vote E

619

Most Helpful Guy

• Feminine.

What kind of classy is that? Lol basically classy and feminine should be the same thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't chose very good the pic but guys in my country prefer a fashion sexy look.