What kind of outfit/style do like the most on girls?

Do you prefer when she's wearing hoodies and sweatshirts looking really comfortable or when she's wearing tight tops and blouses looking really feminine and sexy? What kind of outfit/style do like the most on girls?What kind of outfit/style do like the most on girls?
  • What kind of outfit/style do like the most on girls?Comfy
    Vote A
  • What kind of outfit/style do like the most on girls?Cool
    Vote B
  • What kind of outfit/style do like the most on girls?Feminine
    Vote C
  • What kind of outfit/style do like the most on girls?Classy
    Vote D
  • What kind of outfit/style do like the most on girls?Nice
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Feminine.

What kind of classy is that? Lol basically classy and feminine should be the same thing.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't chose very good the pic but guys in my country prefer a fashion sexy look.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Hmm... Well, I don't know about fashion, but I have some favs of these outfits.
    The first comfy outfit has a hot shirt. The feminine one is sexy, except I don't like high heels. The classy one has the look of a hot movie character, but not what I'd prefer my girlfriend to be into. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who dress classy/feminine. All the pictures you posted look the same though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your answer! How do they look the same to you lol?

• They're all wearing baggy shirts and pants, and 3/5, including your picture for 'classy' are wearing sweatshirts.

• hey.. Elena.. I don't think it is the outfit we like rather than it is the girl.. a girl I like will look beautiful in every single dress just because I like her..

1|0
    0|0
  • If the girl looks like she's comfortable that's the most attractive thing ever. If she looks comfortable in whatever clothes it's the best!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls in sporty and casual outfits, I suppose comfy & cool are the closest to my ideal.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like feminine and sexy. Of course I want her to be comfortable, but that's what I like in terms of appeal

0|0
    0|0
  • These all look super good. I used to like more of a casual cool look on girls but I've become more interested in seeing girls dress feminine as I got a bit older

0|0
    0|0
  • Well an outfit in which she ACTUALLY feels comfortable. I love her being comfy.

1|0
    0|0
  • None - they are all totally classless.

1|1
    2|0
  • they all look cool. wear whatever you like

1|0
    0|0
  • Comfy 👌

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the comfy and classy style.

1|0
    0|0
  • comfy

1|0
    0|0
  • Feminine and sexy !! Always love that !!

1|0
    0|0
  • It needs to be switched up regularly

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her to dress like this the most. I would totally let her sit on my face and I would be her bitch and submit to her every day like this.
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...ottoms-black-red-back.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason I'm a sucker for comfy styles :- P

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I prefer wearing cool and comfy / casual.

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of those outfits were really similar..

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminine outfits

0|0
    0|0
  • For me C feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more for something comfortable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes