Have you tried this condom hack for make up?

Seems that gag is forcing this to be sexual behavior when it's not being used in a sexual way. -_-

• I have
    Vote A
  • I haven't
    Vote B
  • Never heard of this
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• omg ! to save $$ but who's so broke they can't afford sponges or applicators?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Since they tried to copyright reactvideos I hate these guys so I don't watch any of their videos anymore and unsubscribed. Even though I thought some of the people in the videos were good they are so sleazy and greedy douchebags and super fake so I can't stand them :P

1|1
    0|0
    • Me too. Boycotting them forever and everyone else should do the same.

• ... yea... why not. If you can't get laid, might as well put it to different use.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of this and why exactly girls would go this far.

2|0
    0|0
  • The main hassle isn't the way a condom looks, but the physical feeling of it. Am I right?

1|0
    0|0
  • Oddly I use my condoms differently... but hey why not 😃

1|0
    0|0
  • so is this a thing kids do as a fad now? lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't but it looks special haha!

1|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck kitteh xD

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Didn't know it existed..

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't lol. For one I don't do makeup and two what about the lube that comes on most condoms? I don't want that on my face

1|0
    0|0
    • They sell unlube condoms. But since you need it to put them on, most guys won't bother buying them.

• They do but there's still the slimey silky outside on it that I wouldn't want to rub on my face

• check! ☑️ WARNING: It's bullshit it DOES NOT WORK the application is crappy and that's putting it nicely

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes