Why am I so ugly?

Not a self-centred person holding a fishing pole, I just want to know why puberty is being so cruel to me. Should I have plastic surgery on my face? I need to get a job, and with this sort of appearance, I don't think I'll land myself a job anytime soon.

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me, (I think I am ugly too) and it will get better... when life drags you down, don't just let it FIGHT LIKE HELL... and keep going things will get better, I am sure you will find a job in no time (if you don't let life drag you down) and I am sure you don't look that bad (at least not as bad as me, lol)

Most Helpful Girl

• you know what I think will cheer you up? a makeover ๐Ÿ˜Ž pretty clothes, a new hairstyle and makeup and maybe even a tan
    also reshaping your eyebrows would do wonders
    no need for surgery, don't think about that girly