Why am I so ugly?

Not a self-centred person holding a fishing pole, I just want to know why puberty is being so cruel to me. Should I have plastic surgery on my face? I need to get a job, and with this sort of appearance, I don't think I'll land myself a job anytime soon.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me, (I think I am ugly too) and it will get better... when life drags you down, don't just let it FIGHT LIKE HELL... and keep going things will get better, I am sure you will find a job in no time (if you don't let life drag you down) and I am sure you don't look that bad (at least not as bad as me, lol)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you know what I think will cheer you up? a makeover ๐Ÿ˜Ž pretty clothes, a new hairstyle and makeup and maybe even a tan
    also reshaping your eyebrows would do wonders
    no need for surgery, don't think about that girly

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I try to look ugly in public and I try to look good at home... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚.

0|0
    0|0
  • stay strong, you will be fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I think you look wonderful๐Ÿ˜ƒ

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't believe

0|0
    0|0
  • You just are.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• i dont think you are ugly you are just in a period where you have self doubt depending on several factors but it will pass and you will see yourself differently just care for yourself and if you think being pretty is joy and you get everything thats not true it can be hard too nothing is perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • I had severe acne when I hit puberty and I was underweight, I get how you're feeling but trust me as you grow, it gets better.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is cruel to all of us

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes