What do u think about body hair?

Examples of body hair:
Hairy Legs
Hairy Chest
Hairy Arms
Armpits

If you are a guy. Do you like it or do you remove it? If you remove it. How do u do it?

If you are a girl. Do u think guys should keep it? Is it attractive?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Be hairy! Its only natural. I wouldn't judge someone for being hairy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Different women like different things so at the end of the day I choose what I like (: I am a hairy guy. Keeping your armpit hair cut shorter is nice because it won't hold as much sweat and looks better. Hairy arms and legs aren't so bad. Even a hairy chest isn't that bad but if it really bothers you, you can get it waxed but I don't recommend it. You would look bizarre with a waxed chest and hairy arms. Here is a bonus tip. Go to a barber shop and let them clean you up. They will shape your eyebrows so you won't have a monobrow and you will look badass.