Is it bad if a straight guy, uses female perfumes?

I am strictly straight, and I've never questioned my sexuality, but I use female perfumes because I like the smell more.

Also I believe that the difference between male and female perfumes is silly... perfumes are perfumes, no matter what.
  • Yes
  • No

94

Most Helpful Girls

• My Dad wears whatever perfume smells good and that means he'll sometime take mine and spritz it all over him. I found it funny cuz fruity and citrus scents are usually for women and cologne is for men but his perspective is whatever makes him smell good. I never understood why some scents are strictly for girls or boys it's just doesn't make sense

• It's not bad and it's your life. Do anything you want to do and never let people tell you something different

Most Helpful Guys

• not bad just what you prefer that's your choice nobody has the right to tell you otherwise be your own person and enjoy the things you like 👍

• Nope. I hate the smell of 99% of men's cologne. I have found one I can use and otherwise I use women's. Melon scented specifically.