Is it bad if a straight guy, uses female perfumes?

I am strictly straight, and I've never questioned my sexuality, but I use female perfumes because I like the smell more.

Also I believe that the difference between male and female perfumes is silly... perfumes are perfumes, no matter what.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• My Dad wears whatever perfume smells good and that means he'll sometime take mine and spritz it all over him. I found it funny cuz fruity and citrus scents are usually for women and cologne is for men but his perspective is whatever makes him smell good. I never understood why some scents are strictly for girls or boys it's just doesn't make sense

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not bad and it's your life. Do anything you want to do and never let people tell you something different

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• not bad just what you prefer that's your choice nobody has the right to tell you otherwise be your own person and enjoy the things you like 👍

0|3
    0|0
  • Nope. I hate the smell of 99% of men's cologne. I have found one I can use and otherwise I use women's. Melon scented specifically.

0|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• In my opinion it's a turn off when I guy smells fruity or like women's perfume. But you do you.

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually it makes me feel like I have a woman's presence around me. It lifts up my spirits.

• I wear dudes cologne/deodorant because of the same thing it's not bad or weird

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, yes, it is a bit odd. There are guy colognes that are tiny bit similar to females but not so much that you can label it as female. Sniff some and you will find some I am sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not either a good thing or bad. Just your preference. I honestly don't like perfume that much because it only lasts for like 20 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's what you like then why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree with that last bit

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not bad

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• yesss

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Because you're supposed to like perfume more. That's why women spray it on.

And women are supposed to find cologne attractice.

You say yourself it smells to you like you have a woman's presence around you.

Dude get a woman's presence candle for when you're alone. Smell like a man in public and maybe it will help get a real woman's presence around you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes