Guys- You stare at pretty girls only or ugly girls too?

I just see everyone looking at me.. it's so weird
  • Stare at pretty girls only
    Vote A
  • Ugly girls too because they are too ugly lol
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm on the same boat as @cheapshotbob I rarely actually intentionally stare at anyone, no matter how pretty or ugly they might be. If I happen to do so, it's usually because I'm thinking about something and just staring blankly in some direction.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder if you see yourself as ugly doesn't mean a guy won't find you attractive

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Maybe they think you're actually pretty, ever think of that?
    I'm an "old geezer" now (ha ha), but... remembering back...

Men don't just look at "10's".
    Men are more compartmental and notice a woman's best features.
    If a woman has great cheekbones, he'll notice that, even if her nose is a size and a half "too big".
    If she has nice full lips, he notices, even if her hair isn't perfect that day.
    Or it might be he notices her hair, or figure or smile or her ear lobes or whatever. Men are plain wired to find women desirable.

Now, the "beauty" magazines like Cosmo and the like get ad revenue from companies whose job it is to tell you that you look horrible. And that if you don't BUY and wear XYZ makeup, no man would ever want you. This is a lie, but it works on naive women who spend $62.46 Billion in the US annually on cosmetics/beauty.

www.statista.com/.../

As an "old geezer", I just look at it and shake my head, but this whole scam has been going on back to ancient Egypt (and beyond).

1|0
    0|1
  • there's more than just looks to a girl the way I see it if they have an amazing personality they are beautiful beyond measure even if they don't have the looks of a model the most pretty girl in the world could have the worst and most ugly personality in the universe and I say those people are disgustingly ugly just because of their personality

1|0
    0|1
  • i space out a lot which some people think im giving them creepy stares or something. but thats just because i tend to live in my own little world more than i do in the real world lol

1|2
    0|0
  • 😑 its obvious. I mean if a pretty girl is walking by, most guys look at her

1|0
    0|0
    • and if an ugly girl is walking by, they won't look at her?

• would they just look away after seeing her or see her when she is not looking?
      😣

• listen, most guys care about the booty and tits, i personally dont... so its up to the guy if he calls the girl ugly... and as i said many guys do care about how ugly a girl is and they wouldn't ne so into a girl as they would if they saw a hot one

• i dont call any girl ugly... thats too harsh actually... every girl is talented in one way or other... but i will say an avg girl can be our genuine friend.. like a bff

1|1
    0|0
  • Pretty girls, although you might have some toilet paper on your butt 🙈

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't stare. It'll make me look creepy. I glance.
    *put's shades on*

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say that stare at girls I like lol , since beauty and ugliness is about oneself's standard

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really stare at girls. Don't wanna seem creepy. But I may take a couple of glances.

1|0
    0|0
  • ugly girls are sometimes much more prettier than pretty girls ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • every one has their own choices I like pretty face + good assets are always attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • all girls are beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't stare at anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugly girls too because they are too ugly lol

1|1
    0|0
  • it's not polite to stare..

1|0
    0|0
  • Only tha perrty ones

1|0
    0|0
  • "ugly" girls also have good features too. So I look.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just love girls. Sometimes even so called ugly girls have sexy curvy hot erotic body and sexy legs to stare!!
    Why?
    Do you get started a lot?

1|0
    0|0
  • i stare at people who stare at me

1|0
    0|0
  • ugly girls don't even deserve my glance.

1|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes