Girls, what's your favorite make-up brand (s)?

Girls, what's your favorite make-up brand (s)?

I can't get most brands because I'm allergic to most ingredients in make-up. And the ones I'm not allergic aggravate my eczema so I break out and blister. As far as I know, I can only wear Benefit Cosmetics, Covergirl, and lip only products from NYX so my choices for palettes are extremely limited lol.

I'm not a make-up person, but I just started looking into it within the past week because I think it'll make me look older. I'm 27 but I get mistaken for 17 or 18 a lot because I apparently have a young face and I'm 5'3, which sucks especially as a high school teacher. But I don't want to spend a lot of money on brands that are going to make me break out and/or wear off really fast.

My friend told me I need a basic brand for basic occasions like work and hanging out with friends but a more expensive one for date nights or formal affairs so I won't be reapplying so often. Benefit will most likely be my expensive brand and Covergirl my basic one. Also, by expensive, she means something that's better quality but unfortunately costs more than brands you find in drugstores.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls these days!!😣😫😪🤐😓😷🤒

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I use a lot from Anastasia Beverly Hills, Too Faced, Tarte, Stila, and BECCA. Tarte is probably my favorite. They use a lot of natural and high quality ingredients in their makeup so if you have sensitive skin and want to test the waters with new brands, I would definitely recommend trying their products. If you go to a Sephora or Ulta, you can try out anything you want and just test it in the store on a small patch of skin to see how you react to it before buying anything. It may be worth a try. :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 23

• Have you tried Too Faced? A lot of their products are clay based. Their mascara is my favorite.
    Brands I love: Tarte, Too Faced, Benefit, Nars, Makeup Forever, and Sephora

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't really help you too much as I don't know what ones you are allergic to, but bh cosmetics have some really awesome pallets that are great quality and inexpensive. I have the shaaanxo pallet which is 9 eyeshadows and 9 lipsticks in one. Great pigment, great day to night colours..

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear make up😂 my dad never buy me one... and I'm too broke 😂😂😂 I dunno whether to be sad or happy... well, at least he buys me food and phone 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • i use MAC and Estee Lauder mostly. but love Mabelline for lipstick and glosses... use and sell most of them in my salon

0|0
    0|0
  • Giorgio Armani, Anastasia Beverly Hills, MAC. In that order :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Elizabeth Arden is my favourite

A high street brand I like would be Too Faced and Nyx

0|0
    0|0
  • bare minerals will be rlly good for u i bet! to look older do dark eyeshadow. my sister struggled with the same thing. do a bold lip too!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybelline New York
    Chanel
    Kylie (a bit overrated but its OK)

0|0
    0|0
  • Anastasia
    Tom ford
    Huda
    Too faced

And MAC but only for the setting spray