Tattoo, yes or no?

I really like tattoos for some of there symbolic art. I want one on my hip of either a tree or birds flying form a cage, fore arm of a feather and a quote and back with wings. Thoughts?Tattoo, yes or no??

35

Most Helpful Guy

• in my honest opinion i think wings on your back are dumb and dont look very attractive or interesting same with the basic feather and a quote i think you should get something unique that no one else has thought of somthing truly custom made for you thats what theyre for or not its your body get basic common tattoos if thats what you want

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like tattoos. Some may look cool but they are usually just on the wrist, a tiny word or a tiny symbol. Those may look alright, but the one you have on the picture is not appealing at all.