Do guys like tall girls? What height would you want your girl to be?

119

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Im 175 cm tall and in my experience tall guys like tall girls.

What Guys Said 18

• Only 5% of girls will have a height of 5'9" an above (175 cms). So taller women are rare , so men who insist of going for such type of women may never succeed. It is better to go for women from 5'3 to 5'6 as they constitute 50% of the total. Visually speaking the perfect sized height for a women in America is 5'5 with a weight of 118-120 Kgs.

• Personally i think women look best between 5'6 and 5'10 so that counts as tall. My girlfriend is 5'6.

Generally, we don't care too much about height though, i'm not going to turn down a 5'1 girl if she's attractive.

• Ideally I would want to be taller than her but I wouldn't mind if she was the same height or slightly taller.

• How tall are we talking? Above 6ft seems ridiculous and I feel more comfortable if my girlfriend is shorter than me, even wearing high heels.

• I'm 5'10" and ideally would prefer a girl in the 6'2" - 6'5" range

• Doesn't matter to me if they are tall as long as they are sexy

• I like tall girls. Around 5'9" would be ideal for me.

• My girlfriend is 5'3, though I dated a girl a few years ago who was 5'9 or 5'10. I'm 6'3.

• I prefer shorter girls

• I like short girls so 4"11 to 5'4.

• Height doesn't seem to be an issue , seems like I always gravitate towards women close in height 5"8 ish..

• Show more from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!