I'm Socially awkward and not very confident. I've been told that I seem very threatening with a "don't talk to me" vibe, how do I change?

I'm Socially awkward and not very confident. I've been told that I seem very threatening with a This is a normal kind of look for me.
Would this be considered threatening, or non approachable? If so how do I become less threatening, and more welcoming and open to friendships. It's posing a problem for me, and is a tad bit detrimental to my state of confidence and security.

165

Most Helpful Guy

• You and I would get along I have that same face everyday haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes girl I understand. I used to do that all the time. I was always just wearing my resting face which to people I appeared scary and angry. Start smiling more people find it easier to talk to people who are happy and positive. Maybe start approaching some people or just a little hi when you walk past and smile.

• I have tried the "hi" thing and multiple times they just look at me like I'm weird and I kind of just want to curl up in a ball in my room and never leave again. Can't I just communicate with people online? Ahhhhhhh People are scary! Especially teenagers! It doesn't help that the group of teenagers I'm working with are all older than me... And I'M THE AUTHORATIVE FIGURE!!! AHHHH directing is hard!!! They are all so terrifying! I mean they are all super cool teenagers and I'm like this awkward homeschool student! How did you get over it? I actually smile a lot! I just don't like my smile so I don't have pictures of it.