Guys (girls are welcome to answer as well in their experience), would you feel uncomfortable with your girlfriend wearing something like this?

Yesterday I wore something like this (accent on the hosiery) and it made my boyfriend feel uncomfortable by the amount of attention I got due to them, is this how you would feel too?

1414

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel uncomfortable if you responded to the attention you were getting. nice outfit by the way

• I ignored it, obviously, but it was still there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Empathy is key in this situation. If you feel its too revealing and is inappropriate then use your best judgement because how would you feel if he did the same? Maybe he would feel also a little inadequate next to you when this happens so just have a constructive calm conversation about it with him.

• By "emphisize" I meant that his only issue were the thighs, because my outfit was pretty much the same as in the pic (+ a leather jacket and sneakers instead of heels), and not even my crazy form teacher commented on my outfit being too reavealing, so I don't see how it would be seen that way. Unusual, yes, but not indecent.

• Then he's insecure about it and maybe you should let him know how you feel and that you dress that way to feel good about yourself or also to get attention feom your man