Guys (girls are welcome to answer as well in their experience), would you feel uncomfortable with your girlfriend wearing something like this?

Guys (girls are welcome to answer as well in their experience), would you feel uncomfortable with your girlfriend wearing something like this?
Yesterday I wore something like this (accent on the hosiery) and it made my boyfriend feel uncomfortable by the amount of attention I got due to them, is this how you would feel too?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel uncomfortable if you responded to the attention you were getting. nice outfit by the way

0|0
    0|0
    • I ignored it, obviously, but it was still there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Empathy is key in this situation. If you feel its too revealing and is inappropriate then use your best judgement because how would you feel if he did the same? Maybe he would feel also a little inadequate next to you when this happens so just have a constructive calm conversation about it with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • By "emphisize" I meant that his only issue were the thighs, because my outfit was pretty much the same as in the pic (+ a leather jacket and sneakers instead of heels), and not even my crazy form teacher commented on my outfit being too reavealing, so I don't see how it would be seen that way. Unusual, yes, but not indecent.

• Then he's insecure about it and maybe you should let him know how you feel and that you dress that way to feel good about yourself or also to get attention feom your man

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I think it depends more to the place you are visiting. If my girlfriend had wore it to some casual party or a normal going, it would be really uncomfortable to me but if we were in some pub or Club like thing it doesn't really matter much. By the way it shouldn't be a surprise for him if you get some attention by wearing then..

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't have a girlfriend but if I did and she wore that and start getting attention from other people I wouldn't really mind, if anything I would make jokes about it to her.

I could also see why he could be uncomfortable though.

hint: you got kittens under your kitten, if you get what I mean 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it and I think its sexy. Wear whatever you want. Its up to you how you respond to the attention ands its up to him to make sure he's giving you more attention then the next guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd be more disappointed if my girlfriend didn't get attention, because that would mean she uhm... was ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're cute and you should feel free to wear whatever you want. Sorry, but he sounds like a bitch. 😌

0|0
    0|0
  • If i had a girlfriend i wouldn't fill uncomfortable with her wearing something like that it wouldn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • In public? yeah. I mean it is playfully themed, but in sexier than normal way.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. if she's her. it wouldn't be on to long. have that back arched like a cat, meow

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you kitten me right meow?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be happy with the dress..

0|0
    0|0
  • no its cute

0|0
    0|0
  • wow, I'll enjoy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I always wear tights like this, (bows, bears, rabbits, hello kitty etc) and I seem to get a lot of attention too~ but it never bothered my ex. I wouldn't stop wearing something I love wearing just because it bothered my partner, I don't think they're sexy, cute yes, and it's not like you're walking around in a bra and thong! Wear what you want, your boyfriend is immature!

0|0
    0|0
  • id feel embarrassed bc they look silly -to me- but i would understand that is inappropriate of me and id keep it to myself. for sure if she's happy with it she should wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel too old to be wearing them. If I was under 20, I would probably try them

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't say so~ I'm 24 and own a lot of tights like this and always get compliments on the street with them :)

• I'd be cool with my girlfriend wearing that, they're adorable, I'd probably get some too 😍

0|2
    0|0
    • haha you got good taste, you guys should probably mix and match if your girlfriend wears a different colour that is. 👌

• For Halloween that could be sexy for a Witch costume and she's very attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be fine if my girlfriend wears something like that

0|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend wouldn't give a shit

0|0
    0|0
  • are they socks?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear them 😝