Why dont more woman feel comfortable in their body?

I have always wondered why beautiful woman think they are ugly. Especially when they are better looking then most models.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most women dont want to look like models , they want to look like Beyonce or Kylie Jenner or one of those pretty Instagram models who look like a celebrity on a daily basis. Women aren't comfortable because we compare ourselves to the celebrities and famous women who get lots of attention. The prettiest woman in town will probably compare herself to another woman, its something we do.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah kylie jenner is gross so ill never understand looking like that

• She's gross , but women like certain Parts of her style. Notice that when Kylie magically grew big lips , all these women were rushing to get lip injections. Kylie bought big hips and a butt , so other women did too. Kylie's plastic but women strive to copy her , its sad

Most Helpful Guy

• Lack of self confidense. The world is pretty superficial. Some guys suffer from the same issues. But girls have bigger concerns. We all sexualize to some extent whether we want to admit it or not. Look at fashion models for an example... wow i weight 110 lbs and im SOO FAT...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• i guess lots of people are just insecure specially if we have had rejection in the past and sometimes we compare ourselves to people who look like models...

0|0
    0|0
  • Its usually because other people who are insecure within themselves have made them believe that they are not good looking at all. And these beautiful women would believe it. I also see a lot of females who are attractive downplay their looks or will not dress as attractive so people will not feel intimidated or threatened by them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because society for women is focused on women's flaws. You're supposed to have perfect eyelashes, a completely smooth face, boobs that are large but still perky, a perfectly round but not too big butt... you get the picture.

0|0
    0|0
    • What normal guy says that

• Show All
    • thats my think then when guys say you dont need any of that to impress us y'all lie and say its for yalls selfs

• A lot of it really isn't for guys. A lot of times girls have bought into the idea that they should look perfect, but it has nothing at all to do with impressing men. It's about whether she feels comfortable in her own skin or not, not about whether a guy likes her or not.

Plenty of guys will go for anything with a vagina, so it's not always saying much.

• Because society is surrounded by the Kardashians where they have almost fake everything and girls think they need to look like that, which is almost impossible unless you have all the money in the world.

0|0
    0|0
    • well here's a secret you are way more beautiful then any of the Kardashians z😆

• Some people aren't the most confiedent, I think I look good sometimes but other times I feel awful. Some people also have been cheated on and it affects the way they view themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • But I AM Ugly... :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Because of that "they are better looking than most models" you don't need to bring some women down in order to make others feel better about themsleves. The comparison killed the self love in some women.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think, as a guy, it's that easy to get inside this lack of confidence thing that a lot of / most girls seem to have.

I actually think the reasons they have for it, seem like they don't make sense to us, even though they do to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because society like Hollywood has their own version of what a beautiful women should look like. These women who are beautiful who think they are ugly are probably not satisfied with themselves as they compare themselves to other women.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't think they're ugly, they only say that for attention. Beautiful girls KNOW they're beautiful, don't be fooled.

0|0
    2|0
  • A lot of girls in my experience lack self confidence.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes