Why dont more woman feel comfortable in their body?

I have always wondered why beautiful woman think they are ugly. Especially when they are better looking then most models.

85

Most Helpful Girl

• Most women dont want to look like models , they want to look like Beyonce or Kylie Jenner or one of those pretty Instagram models who look like a celebrity on a daily basis. Women aren't comfortable because we compare ourselves to the celebrities and famous women who get lots of attention. The prettiest woman in town will probably compare herself to another woman, its something we do.

• yeah kylie jenner is gross so ill never understand looking like that

• She's gross , but women like certain Parts of her style. Notice that when Kylie magically grew big lips , all these women were rushing to get lip injections. Kylie bought big hips and a butt , so other women did too. Kylie's plastic but women strive to copy her , its sad

Most Helpful Guy

• Lack of self confidense. The world is pretty superficial. Some guys suffer from the same issues. But girls have bigger concerns. We all sexualize to some extent whether we want to admit it or not. Look at fashion models for an example... wow i weight 110 lbs and im SOO FAT...