What do you think of this style of clothing and why?

Basically contemporary with vintage clothes

Please explain why, I want to know why people generally like/dislike certain styles.
What do you think would be a better outfit if you don't like it? If you do, why?

136

Most Helpful Girl

• The 1st and 3rd one are nice the 2nd one doesn't look good
    I just like vintage style clothing its a style I really admire :)
    Old and outdated looks look good but not everyone likes them these days and they dont always look good for example the Second one looks really bad the shirt is really unflattering

• I agree, I don't like #2 much, but I love #3 and I'll take the top from #1 and pair it with different bottoms.
      And yes, I love dated clothing! Glad to know that someone else here does