What do you think of this style of clothing and why?

Basically contemporary with vintage clothes

Updates:
Please explain why, I want to know why people generally like/dislike certain styles.
What do you think would be a better outfit if you don't like it? If you do, why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The 1st and 3rd one are nice the 2nd one doesn't look good
    I just like vintage style clothing its a style I really admire :)
    Old and outdated looks look good but not everyone likes them these days and they dont always look good for example the Second one looks really bad the shirt is really unflattering

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree, I don't like #2 much, but I love #3 and I'll take the top from #1 and pair it with different bottoms.
      And yes, I love dated clothing! Glad to know that someone else here does

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 12

• not a fan of the top. if a girl has boobies the top will look unflattering on her

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it, I just got a kinda light yellow version of that blue shirt the other day. Cropped collar shirts remind me so much of the late 90's early 00's, really cute and effortless. The pants I can't do bc I'm petite lol would if I could maybe not in jean

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the overall look of the last one, but I'm not really into this style. I think elements are great, but together, it's not my cup of tea. If I saw someone dressed like this though-I wouldn't think they had bad taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the pants, but something about the shirts doesn't look right... maybe too wide/baggy compared to the sleek silhouetted look of the pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the second one so much... but the first and third aren't too bad

0|0
    0|0
  • terrible, and that's not vintage, nobody wore that in the past

0|0
    0|0
  • uh i like it a lot
    shirts would just be a bit longer for me, just a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • It's horrible and unflattering.

0|1
    0|0