Should I curl my hair?

i want to change my hair style and I've been told curl would looks good on me. But I'm not sure as a round face, size L, not that tall Asian girl, should I do wavy or go all in? Should I curl my hair??Should I curl my hair??Should I curl my hair??

57

Most Helpful Guy

• I say go ahead. It's anyways good to try new things, to get out of your comfort zone. ๐Ÿ‘

Most Helpful Girl

• it will look super adorable by curling it (not medium curling. A LOT curling) and adding some black highlights. Some eyeliner wouldn't be too bad either, around your eyes and to make your eyebrows thicker. Ok, ok, not getting carried away here.

• hmm interesting. My hair is originally black lol but I think it makes me look old so I dye it. oh and please do carry away, I so bad at doing makeup that I really need more advice.

• the struggle is too real for hood eyes girls lol

• lmao true enough