Should I curl my hair?

i want to change my hair style and I've been told curl would looks good on me. But I'm not sure as a round face, size L, not that tall Asian girl, should I do wavy or go all in? Should I curl my hair??Should I curl my hair??Should I curl my hair??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I say go ahead. It's anyways good to try new things, to get out of your comfort zone. ๐Ÿ‘

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it will look super adorable by curling it (not medium curling. A LOT curling) and adding some black highlights. Some eyeliner wouldn't be too bad either, around your eyes and to make your eyebrows thicker. Ok, ok, not getting carried away here.

1|1
    0|0
    • hmm interesting. My hair is originally black lol but I think it makes me look old so I dye it. oh and please do carry away, I so bad at doing makeup that I really need more advice.

• Show All
    • the struggle is too real for hood eyes girls lol

• lmao true enough

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• it's up to you, If you feel like doing it, then like my boy shia labeouf always says, 'JUST DO IT'.

don't use your race and size to determine the things you can do in life. ๐Ÿ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • You would look cute with curled hair

1|0
    0|0
  • i think it is perfect on the third pic !! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think wavy would look nice on you

0|0
    0|0
  • It's good the way it is
    Leave it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont make curl hair because it will trouble in hair comb and you are looking gorgeous in straight hair. So my opinion is keep straight hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• give it a try... get a perm

1|0
    0|0
  • Finger waves or marcel waves would look great on you! I like your straight hair but changing it up can be fun :)

1|1
    0|0
    • Awww thank you! I had so much fun when I did my hair today haha although not very successful because I was using a travel size flat iron.

• Yes you should I also like curly hair. I wish I had it naturally

0|1
    0|0
    • Same. My hair actually does have a body, but not quite enough, so it becomes fuzzy all the time instead of pretty waves.

• Yeah exactly mine too the struggle is real lol

• Wavy would suit you better; try to get it wavier than you did in the second pic.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes