Girls, do you wear anklets?

if so, why :) ?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a gold one with bells and a silver one with bells (which I love the most). My mum wore them on me when I was a baby. If I was getting up to any trouble she would know because my ankles would jingle.

I went to the place where my mum brought it from and got myself ones that would fit me lol
    Before that my mum attached "holy string" to them so I could wear it. But after a while I told my mum I'll buy my own. I'll wear them on special occasions where my legs are bare and I'm in heels lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 26

• i have a gold one but will have to get it fixed and yes i used to wear it before

0|0
    0|0
  • rarely

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to because it was cute and girly. It was romanticized a bit in movies. Now, I don't because I am not into jewelries. I would wear it if someone I admire gift it to me out love or thoughtfulness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them a lot, especially during the summer. Gold or silver for dressier occasions and leather for casual. I wear them because I like bling and because my boyfriend thinks they're hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used too! I love the way they look, I had mine on forever! I actually bought it at a hippie store and fell in love with it. It was originally a bracelet lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do and I love them. I guess it's like guys and wearing watches or whatever they like.
    Some people like wearing necklaces, and ankles are cute, dainty and pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear silver ones and I love them. Makes my ankles look prettier. And lots of Indian women wear anklets so I feel more Indian when I do so. Those are my two reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to. And I liked it coz it's cute. But since I broke two, I have not bought another one, yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to wear one that was super cute but constantly cut my ankle so I stopped. I wear them during summer sometimes but it's pretty rare now

0|0
    0|0
  • I had one made with colorful beads but my best friend niece pulled it and popped it... gotta get another one

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes