Is it okay for a high school girl to dress like this?

Let's say she's 16 years old. And this is how she dresses at school and outside of school. - do you think this is Okay?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• In school? No.
    Outside of school? They can dress however they want.
    The fact is that HS girls are gonna try to show as much as possible, that's just how it is, they think looking sexual is better than looking presentable, so the school, as a place that is preparing kids for the future and for the working world, they shouldn't allow girls to dress like that, just like they shouldn't allow guys to dress with saggy pants and tank tops.
    Outside of school they can look as trashy as they want, but in school, no.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything but the first one. Dress like that and you'll be grounded

2|1
    0|0
    • Her mother sees the 16 year old dressing like this then tells her to go fall in a ditch somewhere.

• Show All
    • Her mother let's her dress however she wants. In fact, the mother dresses like this as well. Her mother is also dating a man. And the MSN is typically left alone with her daughter.

• Then why is mom complaining? But when she is with mommy man I think it would be best if she wore sweatpants and hoodies. I've seen too many drama shows to know what you are thinking

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Then people blame the the pedofile , or the repeat 100% they shouldn't take the blame 100%. If the girl dress this provocatively she should take 20% of the punishment.

U said school girl , so here is my question does that look like a school girl? No most likely look like a hooker or a street girl.

So if u want to audition as a stripper or prostitute

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is dressing that way because it is legitimately just her sense of style or because those clothes are comfortable to her, then it's fine.

If she is doing it with the goal to catch boys' attention, or with the intent to seduce them, then it's not fine.

Like with almost anything else, it depends entirely on the person's intentions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's 16 she can dress however the hell she wants.

1|0
    0|1
    • Also in schools there's uniform so its not allowed anyway.

• Show All
    • @AleDeEurope Seriously mate, here when i look around stores, that's exactly what girls are wearing.

• At school, no

At home, out about, with friends chilling outside of school yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • In School i think it's wrong but outside of school is not a problem.
    Some schools have dress code policies that students need to go by
    and sooner or later they will get caught not going by the school dress code.

0|0
    0|0
  • no you are in school for learning, there is a certain dress code to respect : you can dress like that anywhere else but not on school grounds... and if you say "This isn't the uniform era she can dress as she wants" then you are part of the problem

1|0
    0|0
  • not the first lol who dresses like that girls usually dress like that for a special ocasiĆ³n or maybe going to a club not school maybe prom but not on a tuestday or any other regular day

0|0
    0|0
  • Fine by me, but at school... it may influence her marks.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't see any problem with it. but people gonna hate

0|0
    0|0
  • In most countries you have to wear a school uniform lol. A couple of them looked too revealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • outside of school, yes

for school maybe not the best outfits

0|0
    0|0
  • Not every day at the very least

0|0
    0|0
  • On the weekends, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is okay if the rules of the school permit.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's not much revealing, so it's ok.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, if her goal is to be seen as a sex object.

1|0
    0|1
  • The school shouldn't allow that.

1|0
    0|0
  • mhh no I love it when they dress like that ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • not my problem

0|0
    0|0
  • you should see the girls in uk. British and Scottish girls especially...

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• that's a bit revealing. i think miniskirts are ok though.

0|1
    0|0
    • She also wears short shorts. Boys at her school also stare her down.

• at school like that? LMAO NO thats how i dress up at school
    i wear crop tops tho but elsewhere
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6319cd6fdd.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Outside of school yes. Inside no. I have to wear certain things for work so should kids in school.

1|0
    0|0
  • In our school it would not possible to wear those outfits because of the dress-code.
    Somewhere else it could be possible although I find the first a bit provocative.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably would have at that age and do recall wearing very short minnie skirts... etc.. If I had a daughter now who was 16 and she went out like that or like I did I would lock her in her room.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one... 'I'm 31 and I wouldn't even dress like that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depend on your school rules, I know in mine they were super conservative and all the pics you showed wouldn't have been ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously it's okay for a woman to dress however she feels, i strongly believe that people should stop sexualizing clothes

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao the first one is a little over the top but sure she can wear the rest in the summer

0|0
    0|0
  • Outside of school yes because I dress like that and I don't see anything wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one is too much in my opinion but the rest are fine. As long as they actually fit her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she wants to wear it, sure, why not. Her choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • uhhh no. It shows way too much body.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine, looks like some of my outfits

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I dress like that outside of school

0|0
    0|1
  • #1 no, the rest are cool

0|0
    0|0
  • The second outfit maybe but that's it. The rest would make me super uncomfortable to see her in

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes