Is it okay for a high school girl to dress like this?

Let's say she's 16 years old. And this is how she dresses at school and outside of school. - do you think this is Okay?
  • Yes
  • No

1824

Most Helpful Guy

• In school? No.
    Outside of school? They can dress however they want.
    The fact is that HS girls are gonna try to show as much as possible, that's just how it is, they think looking sexual is better than looking presentable, so the school, as a place that is preparing kids for the future and for the working world, they shouldn't allow girls to dress like that, just like they shouldn't allow guys to dress with saggy pants and tank tops.
    Outside of school they can look as trashy as they want, but in school, no.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everything but the first one. Dress like that and you'll be grounded

• Her mother sees the 16 year old dressing like this then tells her to go fall in a ditch somewhere.

• Her mother let's her dress however she wants. In fact, the mother dresses like this as well. Her mother is also dating a man. And the MSN is typically left alone with her daughter.

• Then why is mom complaining? But when she is with mommy man I think it would be best if she wore sweatpants and hoodies. I've seen too many drama shows to know what you are thinking