Girls, when you take a bath/shower, what do you wash first?

• Hair
    Vote A
  • Body
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Explain your opinion please.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First I wash my genital area and my ass. Then I shave my legs and pits. Then I wash my face and ears and neck. Then I wash my body. Then I wash my hair with my dandruff shampoo and then my normal shampoo. I have a routine. Every 5-7 days I shave my genital area, that way it doesn't get those bumps from razor burn. Every 4 days I wash my hair with dandruff shampoo. Every 3 days I wash my hair with my normal shampoo.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• I shampoo my hair first, then put in some conditioner. Since conditioner needs to be left in for a minute or so to work it's magic, I then use some soap to wash my actual body & brush my teeth before rinsing out the conditioner and calling it a day. 👌

1|1
    0|0
  • For me it goes hair, face, upper body and then lower body for that all around clean.

0|1
    0|0
  • The tits. I don't know just do. I mean theyre the first thing i notice haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Body, besides it is hard for me to wash my hair on my own because of my physical disabilities, my mum washes my hair once a week... . 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Hair then body as the sht from your hair goes onto it

0|1
    0|0
  • Hair if I'm washing it on that day, if not my face, then work my way down ☺

0|1
    0|0
  • shampoo my hair
    put in conditioner but don't wash it out
    wash my body (while the conditioner is settling)
    wash off

0|1
    0|0
  • I do just what @kaylaS91 does, except I don't brush my teeth till I get out of the shower.

0|1
    0|0
  • The first thing I wash is my hair, then the rest of me in whatever order I feel like. Cool screen name!

0|1
    0|0
  • I start with my hair, I work from the top to the bottom

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I have sensitive skin so arms first and then whatever it's always different.

0|0
    0|0
  • The days I wash my hair I start with that. And then my feet. I go then upwards to my face and rinse.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think that you should scrub your body from top to bottom because you want the dirt to head down the drain.

• Body. I don't wash my hair every time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hair

0|1
    0|0
  • My hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely hair and face first

0|1
    0|0
  • My hair.