Guys What's Your Opinion on This Hairstyle?

Guys What's Your Opinion on This Hairstyle?
I'm just wondering since I've heard guys prefer long hair, but I love this style and plan on getting it. Opinions?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well keep in mind that the model has make up and clothes to match the style. Do you? It looks great and I support trying it out though! But remember you have to style it like that every day for it look good. Ask your hair stylist about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I currently only have a few pieces that would match. I'm planning a shopping trip to different vintage and thrift shops, so hopefully I'll find some treasures there. :) I'll also be buying a curling wand considering my hair is straight and thick. Thank-you for the advice!

• Ooo sounds like a great plan! I'm sure you'll look great! Have fun (:

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Not a fan. For me, it's an automatic deal-breaker if a girl's hair is shorter than shoulder length.

Length aside, that particular hairstyle is even less attractive because of the weird, choppy bangs. I'm not a fan of bangs in general, but if you're going to get them, at least commit to them and make them look stylish - not like you took off the front of your hair with a cleaver.

Although I highly recommend *not* cutting your hair, if you're going to do so, I would suggest some styles more like these:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...09668838ba.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...696aec3ee9.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...840523a13a.jpg
    ( bonus points if you happen to look like Lauren Cohan <3 )

0|0
    0|0
    • I would for sure not get the bangs -- I don't think I'd look good with them. I'll have to show those photos to my hairstylist. :) Thank-you for the help!

• I like it, and for a while I used to think that was still "long" hair. If it was on a guy, I'd call it "long". I find the terminology differences confusing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nice, I don't really have a preference on hair length.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes