Guys What's Your Opinion on This Hairstyle?

I'm just wondering since I've heard guys prefer long hair, but I love this style and plan on getting it. Opinions?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Well keep in mind that the model has make up and clothes to match the style. Do you? It looks great and I support trying it out though! But remember you have to style it like that every day for it look good. Ask your hair stylist about it.

• I currently only have a few pieces that would match. I'm planning a shopping trip to different vintage and thrift shops, so hopefully I'll find some treasures there. :) I'll also be buying a curling wand considering my hair is straight and thick. Thank-you for the advice!

• Ooo sounds like a great plan! I'm sure you'll look great! Have fun (: