How to dress for success?

what is best way to dress to attract men if rich old divorcee like me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't wear cheap crap from Abercrombie, Forever 21, Gap, H&M, etc. Especially don't wear cheap shoes. If you can't afford to buy good clothes and shoes new, shop resale shops and thrift stores for slightly used designer clothes and shoes.

Then look through the fashion magazines to learn how to put it together. You can subscribe to Vogue, Vanity Fair, the Atlantic, Elle, etc. for under $20/year. If you magazines like the Atlantic and Vanity Fair, you will also be culturally literate which makes you presentable in the smart set.

Get a good hairstyle. I can't tell from the picture, but it looks like you may be transitioning from blonde back to your natural brunette. Good color is going to cost you something like $200/month. If you can't afford that, I suggest going back to your natural color. Anyway you need a new cut. If you live in a small town, start going to the city every few weeks and find someone good. If you don't know anyone, you could start with a Tony & Guy franchise salon. They do a pretty good job training their stylists and you can get a pretty good cut for about $50 + tip.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • i normal wear tight shorts, halter and high heels when hunting guys

• Depends on what species you are hunting, and whether you are going for keeps or catch and release.

• ha ha funny guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• well Indians are rich af, you should just seduce them and boom you are now either a great politician or a wife to a millionaire or a billionaire with huge land properties or someone who's a CEO at a good built up company

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress as if you were going out with girl friends. Don't try to get men's attention with short skirts and the like, because you'll get the wrong kind of attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dress your confidence.. your soul !!

Not just the outer dressing!

1|0
    0|0
  • Choose what makes you feel good and be creative about it.
    If you feel good about your style it will show and not make a statement like I shop here because everyone else does.

0|0
    0|0
  • dress like there is no other like you in the room. Your choice. U will get any damn person in the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • Naked works for me best, lol. A nice dress around knee high and red high heels? I'll give away all I have, for red high heels. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can't impress every man. so its better to dress in which you feel comfortable and happy. but i'd say dress modestly, dont show too much skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if you're looking for boy toys or an established guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tre more expensive the clothes, the better. This way, people will think you make tons of money and you are doing real good for yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Morph into a different person..

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• You can never go wrong with classy/classic. If they wanted a street walker they would hire one.

0|0
    0|0
  • every man like it different

0|0
    0|0
  • wear sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't know the clothing taste of the rich old divorcee you're trying to impress.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes