How to dress for success?

what is best way to dress to attract men if rich old divorcee like me?

525

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't wear cheap crap from Abercrombie, Forever 21, Gap, H&M, etc. Especially don't wear cheap shoes. If you can't afford to buy good clothes and shoes new, shop resale shops and thrift stores for slightly used designer clothes and shoes.

Then look through the fashion magazines to learn how to put it together. You can subscribe to Vogue, Vanity Fair, the Atlantic, Elle, etc. for under $20/year. If you magazines like the Atlantic and Vanity Fair, you will also be culturally literate which makes you presentable in the smart set.

Get a good hairstyle. I can't tell from the picture, but it looks like you may be transitioning from blonde back to your natural brunette. Good color is going to cost you something like $200/month. If you can't afford that, I suggest going back to your natural color. Anyway you need a new cut. If you live in a small town, start going to the city every few weeks and find someone good. If you don't know anyone, you could start with a Tony & Guy franchise salon. They do a pretty good job training their stylists and you can get a pretty good cut for about $50 + tip.

Good luck.

• i normal wear tight shorts, halter and high heels when hunting guys

• Depends on what species you are hunting, and whether you are going for keeps or catch and release.

• ha ha funny guy

Most Helpful Girl