Do u find these tattoos sexy?

i want tattoos very similar to theseDo u find these tattoos sexy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they're all sexy except the writing one. I don't like written tattoos.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love that traditional style horseshoe, very cool. I've never been a huge fan of script but it's not really my place to decide if someone else's tattoo is likeable. All together I think it looks nice :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• The script is fine. I'm not a fan of the upper arm or the shoulder ink, but I think it's more about the style than the location. It's easy to go from intriguing to trashy on women. These are right at the edge for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the tattoo and even the placement of it. Some look really good, others can look tatty.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are fine but i dont' find them sexy. i don't really find tats to be sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I do. ink is generally sexy, unless it's stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to see some color in the arm tattoo but I think tattoos are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think they look like scrappy doodles.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, trashy. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • It's individual. I don't mind tats..

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos aren't sexy. No matter what they depict.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • that would be great if tattoo is near the pussy

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to think they were unattractive on women but I changed my mind. There's a model who goes by Kemper Fidelis and I think she wears them well. Be careful if you search her up; a lot of it is NSFW.

0|0
    0|0
    • Kemper Fidelis? as in Semper Fidelis? as in the USMC slogan? that's ridiculous!

• The model's name is Kemper Fidelis, and I know it rhymes with Semper Fidelis. I can't do anything about her name; I'm just commenting on her tattoos.

• she is hot, but she doesn't look like a girl who is "always faithful" 👍

What Girls Said 6

Recommended myTakes