Simple Cosplays for a chubby girl?

so I'm going to the local convention with some friends, and I kinda like one of them, so I wanna go with a good cosplay like he is. I'm a bit on the shubbier size, so I have a bigger bust and butt than the usual and I don't wanna look like a slut when I see him. we don't get to go out together a lot, so I don't want to be too revealing

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a cosplayer too, if you'd like pm me and send a pic, that way I can do research as to what cosplay would be great for you, do you kno what is he cosplaying as?

1|0
    0|0
    • Nathan Drake. He wanted to improve on his cosplay from a year ago, so he figured he'd redo it

• Show All
    • ok, I'll go for it. you don't think he'll be weirded out at all by it? I don't wanna seem creepy or anything, I'd hate it if he thought like that

• Not at all girl, trust me he will think you are so cool because you two will match, he will think of it as cute and remember you in a great way.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes