Girls, How much do you care about your eyebrows?

The most I've ever done to my brows in my life was trim them once or twice for the hell of it and brush them a few times, but aside from that, I can't be bothered to shape them, thread them, pluck them, or draw them on or whatever it is everyone in every youtube beauty video has done to them. I don't want to add like another 1/2 hour to my day just trying to draw or shape or whatever this tiny real estate of hair. Frankly I feel like literally no one cares. The only time I've ever heard anyone mention brows in any sort of detail, male or female, is if the person had a unibrow, or really heavy brows, or crazy drawn on brows, or were someone way into beauty, but aside from that, I don't think it matters.
  • I care a lot. I have a whole beauty regimen around my brows and won't leave the house without them done.
    Vote A
  • I care somewhat. I may pluck here or there, fill them in for an event, but nothing major.
    Vote B
  • I don't care at all. I've had the same brows since I was born. Never touched them.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I tidy them up a bit and do the odd bit of shaping but i don't walk around with Nike ticks on my forehead.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 29

• I care, but not in what most would think.

When I was a kid, I had thick and dark brows that were kind of scraggly, and kids at school would always tell me (not so much pick on me, but would say, "you have really fuzzy eyebrows). I never had a unibrow now that I think of it (although this one girl when we were in middle school said that I did), but I was convinced that I did have one, and I HATED my brows. But I had no money to keep them up, I was afraid to do them myself and have no brows at all, my mom refused to do them (later I found out that her very-thin brows haven't grown back since years of tweezing/waxing her once moderate brows), and my dad would tell me when I was little that they were cool, and that models have thick eyebrows--he ended up being right, to my surprise!
    But I did leave my eyebrows alone, I've had them waxed twice (nothing dramatic, just got them cleaned up), and I tried to tweeze them in college just to maintain what the wax did, over tweezed, actually missed my brows and vowed to never tweeze them or wax them again. You don't miss what you have until it's gone, and I don't want to lose them. Now, I just brush them, use a pencil to touch up any little gaps--really, keep them natural, just neat. I used to always get comments (never compliments) on them, but when I started college, people came to like them, classmates and makeup store employees alike.

Long story, but I hope that this answers well!

0|0
    0|0
  • Brows are important to me... I don't really wear make up but I get my brows waxed and tinted every three weeks when I get my lashes infilled.
    I don't really fill them in unless it's for an event, but I rarely miss an appointment for the other stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted A because that's how I wish I could be.

I love nothing more than waxed eyebrows and definition with pencil (I'm naturally a dirty blonde and I dye my hair dark) but I don't have the money. When I did I kept myself perfect - eyebrows, hair, gym, clothes, everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care that much. I have quite dark, thick eyebrows which does suck but I'm not bothered enough to actually try and change them that much. I'll pluck them occasionally but I just can't be arsed to faff around with eyebrows, it just seems so silly.

0|0
    0|0
  • very important to me lol I always make sure my eyebrows are done. I get them threaded like once every 3 months (totally recommend !) & keep them up by plucking. then I fill them in when I do my make up making sure they're nice & beautiful 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyebrows completely make or break your face. I am not one to fill them in excessively like instagram models do but I definitely get them done professionally and then maintain them for awhile until I have to grow them out to get them done again. It has scientifically been proven that men prefer women with high arched brows and find women like that more attractive and plus it just looks more neat when your eyebrows are groomed so I would recommend it.

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyebrows are like quite bushy lol, kids used to make fun of me for it! I hated them but eh, I kinda like em now. ^^ Your opinion is the only one that matters- so love yourself!

0|0
    0|0
  • I will fill them in lightly 2/3 times I wear make up. But it's not something I put more than 1 product on, and it takes 1 minute. Not an essential part of my routine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I simply pluck them from time to time. I am lucky, they have a decent form naturally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to suck at doing my eyebrows but its honestly something you have to practice. Plus they make eyebrow stecils if you wanna try that and see how you like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes