Girls, How much do you care about your eyebrows?

The most I've ever done to my brows in my life was trim them once or twice for the hell of it and brush them a few times, but aside from that, I can't be bothered to shape them, thread them, pluck them, or draw them on or whatever it is everyone in every youtube beauty video has done to them. I don't want to add like another 1/2 hour to my day just trying to draw or shape or whatever this tiny real estate of hair. Frankly I feel like literally no one cares. The only time I've ever heard anyone mention brows in any sort of detail, male or female, is if the person had a unibrow, or really heavy brows, or crazy drawn on brows, or were someone way into beauty, but aside from that, I don't think it matters.
  • I care a lot. I have a whole beauty regimen around my brows and won't leave the house without them done.
  • I care somewhat. I may pluck here or there, fill them in for an event, but nothing major.
  • I don't care at all. I've had the same brows since I was born. Never touched them.
    Vote C

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I tidy them up a bit and do the odd bit of shaping but i don't walk around with Nike ticks on my forehead.