Lots of body hair on girls? Is it normal?

I have a ton of body hair. On my feet, lots on my legs, all over my belly, I have a snail trail (or happy trail or whatever you like to call it), my arms are hairy, lots of pit hair, I got freaking lots of pubic hair (butt, and front.), I even have hair on my face! I have a mustache/beard. Most of my body hair is very light blonde so it's not quite visible, but it's definitely there. My pit/snail trail/pubic/anal hair is very dark and abundant. Is this normal? Am I overreacting? I am really self conscious about it..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You might have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). A former g/f of mine had the exact same conditions you have. It can be controlled by medication. Go see a doctor about this.

Or you are suffering from Lycanthropy.

0|2
    0|0
    • I was going to respond seriously to this, but then I read the last line and started dying! Haha!

• Show All
    • Haha thank you, everyone needs to laugh here and there.

• You're welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got a hormonal imbalance and the same things happened to me. So probably try to fix the hormonal thing naturally. I went to the doctor and he gave me birth control pills which worked really well but then I started hearing that it can make me not be able to have kids in the future so I stopped taking them. :/ see a doctor, see what he has to say. Its your choice at the end, this was just a friendly advice haha

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you think it's possible that I have this too? Are there other signs?

• Show All
    • Thanks. I hope you were able to find it! We have it here in the USA I don't know bout Spain. I hope!

• Well, fingers crossed lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Ummm yeaa it's not normal but it depends on the girl...

There was this girl who was in my college in my group of friends... She had hair on her and and of her mouth a little bit lol. it was a turn off... On top of that she had a bad breath too... That was even more of a turn off 😒😖

But hey she was one girl... i don't know how you look... Maybe i won't find it bad on you.. lol it depends.. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as a girl shaves her mustache and arm pits, and keeps her pussy trimmed, i dont mind if she has body hair everywhere else tbh. arms, legs, lower back, even on her ass doesn't bother me. women are adults ur supposed to be a bit hairy

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave it, wax it, or whatever method you want, but get rid of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • A. We all have hair in those places. Some of people's you can see and others not.
    B. The pit, pubic, anal, happy trial are usually darker.

0|0
    0|0
  • some girls have that much body hair, but only some. you should do a proper wax every month

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave fam

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• It can be normal depending on your ethnicity and genetics. Also PCOS can have an impact with excess testosterone and in some people hormonal birth control can help, and if it really bothers you there are so many options to remove it

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, it's not exactly normal. I'm a girl (under 18 aswell) and I definitely have a "bush" when I don't shave, and my legs have visible hair when I let it grow. It's definitely not that bad. There are people with MUCH worse things, so I wouldn't be that stressed. You're getting to get a lot of comments about how 'natural beauty' and stuff, but in this day and age girls are expected to be hairless. I would just buy some tweezers and a razor. It's not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • You make yourself sound like a wolf. I'm sure you're overreacting. Most females have a lot of body hair, they just shave or wax it. To be honest, it's quite hard. But we feel compelled to do it because males don't understand that's it's natural for females to be hairy.

One of the many things we have to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry, girl, it's normal. Some people are hairier than other, and that's just a fact of life. If you like it, then rock it! If you don't, then I recommend you use nair. It gets rid of your hair in like 3 minutes, and it's painless. Seriously, try it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think it's not that bad, it just seems so bad to you. Not sure of course, I didn't see it. Maybe try to visit a dermatologist or go to some procedurs. I'm gonna go on laser. I'm very pale but brunette so it's kinda noticeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's normal. Humans are naturally pretty hairy. You're a mammal for fucks sake! Very few people are naturally completely hairless. You should have some hair over most of your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am hairy as well
    but I did laser for awhile so it got way less
    but I still keeping up
    it can be genetics
    or hormones
    for me it was both hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it is normal

0|0