Lots of body hair on girls? Is it normal?

I have a ton of body hair. On my feet, lots on my legs, all over my belly, I have a snail trail (or happy trail or whatever you like to call it), my arms are hairy, lots of pit hair, I got freaking lots of pubic hair (butt, and front.), I even have hair on my face! I have a mustache/beard. Most of my body hair is very light blonde so it's not quite visible, but it's definitely there. My pit/snail trail/pubic/anal hair is very dark and abundant. Is this normal? Am I overreacting? I am really self conscious about it..

158

Most Helpful Guy

• You might have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). A former g/f of mine had the exact same conditions you have. It can be controlled by medication. Go see a doctor about this.

Or you are suffering from Lycanthropy.

• I was going to respond seriously to this, but then I read the last line and started dying! Haha!

• Haha thank you, everyone needs to laugh here and there.

• You're welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got a hormonal imbalance and the same things happened to me. So probably try to fix the hormonal thing naturally. I went to the doctor and he gave me birth control pills which worked really well but then I started hearing that it can make me not be able to have kids in the future so I stopped taking them. :/ see a doctor, see what he has to say. Its your choice at the end, this was just a friendly advice haha

• Do you think it's possible that I have this too? Are there other signs?

• Thanks. I hope you were able to find it! We have it here in the USA I don't know bout Spain. I hope!

• Well, fingers crossed lol