Are blondes naturally attracted to other blondes? I'm a Blonde male with blue eyes and I am extremely attracted to girls with blonde hair blue eyes?

I dont know what it is but I think it's the light colors that I love the blue eyes with the light bright blonde hair just draws attention directly towards their eyes. One of the most attractive things I find about a girl with blonde hair blue eyes IS THOSE EYES! HOW THEY GLISTEN LIKE THE CRYSTAL CLEAR WATERS OF THE BAHAMAS AND REFLECT THE SUN AND EVERYTHING!

• YES. It IS TRUE.
  • NO. I Dont think so.
  • Im a blonde and I AM attracted to other blondes.
    Vote C
  • I am NOT a blonde and I AM attracted to blondes.
    Vote D
  • I am a blonde and I am NOT attracted ro Blondes.
    Vote E
  • Post opinion below why this could be.
    Vote F

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Really? I have been told the opposite so many times! This is making me realize that it has nothing to do with it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know but I'm a white dark haired dude and fucking love blondes!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE