What is your opinion on glasses?

does it give a certain appeal? A more intellectual look? Nerdy look? Is it attractive or unattractive?

213

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally have worn glasses since the age of 7, and require them to function daily, due to my terrible eye sight.

I really like glasses. I have noticed I can tell a bit about a person by the frames they choose, and the construction of the glasses themselves. Frames are a great way to express yourself through colour, style, shape, thickness / thin ness, half frame, any look you're going for really.

I think many people suit glasses well, they tend to pair with their appearance, and their personalities. I find glasses are attractive, the look they give usually ranges from more intellectual to creative / expressive. To me everyone looks great wearing a pair their confident and comfortable with.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to find the right pair to get the right look. Some girls I see with glasses look more attractive and others don't look as attractive. For the most part, glasses make you look smarter and possibly even more sophisticated at times

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE