What is your opinion on glasses?

does it give a certain appeal? A more intellectual look? Nerdy look? Is it attractive or unattractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally have worn glasses since the age of 7, and require them to function daily, due to my terrible eye sight.

I really like glasses. I have noticed I can tell a bit about a person by the frames they choose, and the construction of the glasses themselves. Frames are a great way to express yourself through colour, style, shape, thickness / thin ness, half frame, any look you're going for really.

I think many people suit glasses well, they tend to pair with their appearance, and their personalities. I find glasses are attractive, the look they give usually ranges from more intellectual to creative / expressive. To me everyone looks great wearing a pair their confident and comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to find the right pair to get the right look. Some girls I see with glasses look more attractive and others don't look as attractive. For the most part, glasses make you look smarter and possibly even more sophisticated at times

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• I LOVE GUYS WITH GLASSES. It makes them look intellectual and nerdy and I just can't when I see a guy with those thick rimmed glasses. I just feel like there is a sort of class and intelligence that is associated with the look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses can look very attractive if they fit. Some peoples glasses are so awful , so they don't do the persons appearance any favours. Glasses can look sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care for glasses on guys most of the time - but on certain people they look adorable. It depends on the style and the person

0|0
    0|0
  • They help me see so I'm a pretty big fan of them I guess, I hate the way they look on my face though but I like them on other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are essential, haha. Sometimes they enhance a person's face, sometimes are neutral, sometimes take away. But I don't judge people with glasses b/c I need them, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the person wearing it, it can be unattractive but with the right person it looks innocent

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks good if the glasses' shape matches with the face's shape ! But the main function is not to look good lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I need them, idgaf if someone finds it unattractive lol

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on what type of glasses they are as well as who's wearing them. I don't personally think I look good in glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them on me lol
    Not the appearance but the feeling
    As for the appearance they look really good on different people

0|0
    0|0
  • Can make people look cute, I've had then for a long time

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, my fiance wears glasses. I guess it depends if it is the right shape for your face

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them on both genders

0|0
    0|0
  • Nthing

0|0
    0|0
  • They aight

0|0
    0|0
  • shrug. if you need em you need em.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike glasses... They cover peoples eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like glasses. I wear them because I need them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love mine. I tried contacts for about a year but I went back to glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Classes can be very attractive if you choose the right frames for your face.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

Recommended myTakes