What is your opinion on glasses?

does it give a certain appeal? A more intellectual look? Nerdy look? Is it attractive or unattractive?

213

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally have worn glasses since the age of 7, and require them to function daily, due to my terrible eye sight.

I really like glasses. I have noticed I can tell a bit about a person by the frames they choose, and the construction of the glasses themselves. Frames are a great way to express yourself through colour, style, shape, thickness / thin ness, half frame, any look you're going for really.

I think many people suit glasses well, they tend to pair with their appearance, and their personalities. I find glasses are attractive, the look they give usually ranges from more intellectual to creative / expressive. To me everyone looks great wearing a pair their confident and comfortable with.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to find the right pair to get the right look. Some girls I see with glasses look more attractive and others don't look as attractive. For the most part, glasses make you look smarter and possibly even more sophisticated at times