Is it weird if I want to do this?

I want to start wearing girls clothes, specifically i want to start with a swimsuit. With spring break here it's pretty relevant. What should i do?
i have a few i kinda like that I can't pick between if I decide to do it may make a post to help pick one
  • Yes it's weird don't do it
    Vote A
  • No it's not weird go ahead and do it
    Vote B
  • It's weird but go ahead and do it
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• So you have discovered that you are a transvestite. There are lots of transvestites in the world, so go nuts! Just know you will turn off girls, but if you don't care about that, enjoy your fetish!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• like every one has said go ahead and do it if it make you happy but just remember that there will be concequences like women and men may not understand. have you thought about maybe getting a mans racer suit instead? this is similar and is skin tight but over all the body instead? it maybe a little less weird and a little more sociably accepatable?

0|0
    0|0
  • Crossdressing is about the least accepted fetish or kink there is. There is nothing wrong with it, but I would recommend to you enjoy it in its fullest in the privacy and comfort of your home.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes