Voluptuous = Large hourglass?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Voluptuous doesn't mean your fat with big tits and ass, your still just a fat bitch with big tits and ass. It means you have large tits and ass with a slim waist, like Jessica rabbit but a more realistic waist line of course. The term was hijacked by fat chicks and the cucks who wanted to bang them back in the late 80's and early 90's. A real voluptuous women will turn heads like crazy, where as a fat chick will turn them back when the cellulite, rolls, and brown lines are seen.
    I don't know why it's an epidemic of fat bitches lately, but calling them sexy is bullshit. If there sexy than fat bastard should of had girls lining up to lift his rolls up to get a chance to suck his dick before being suffocated by the lack of air under the blubber.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Voluptuous doesn't necessarily mean large hourglass. The girl might have bigger butt measurements than breast & the opposite. It doesn't necessarily mean they are equal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know. I never liked this word very much. I tend to think of a girl who's kind of heavy, like a bar wench with tons of cleavage and not always a slim waist so not necessarily an hourglass shape.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9a4c9b51ed.jpg

0|1
    0|1
  • A classical hourglass figure is 36--24--36. , where as a voluptuous figure is something like 38--26--40. So there is a slight different among the two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have a picture to share? Just sometimes when people say voluptuous it means different things...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it means fat and curvey. So it's still thick, but bordering on or a bit fat too.

0|1
    0|1
  • When I hear the word, that's what I think. But voluptuous really means sexy large hourglass

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm I think you could say that

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it has to be hourglass tho. It could be a pear shaped as well. So basically it's a woman who is really thick with curves and is sexy.

0|1
    0|1
  • Look I'm hourglass and I'm definitely not fat I just got big hips and a big ol booty lol

0|0
    0|0
  • typically

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure big boobs and/or butt

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes