Voluptuous = Large hourglass?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Voluptuous doesn't mean your fat with big tits and ass, your still just a fat bitch with big tits and ass. It means you have large tits and ass with a slim waist, like Jessica rabbit but a more realistic waist line of course. The term was hijacked by fat chicks and the cucks who wanted to bang them back in the late 80's and early 90's. A real voluptuous women will turn heads like crazy, where as a fat chick will turn them back when the cellulite, rolls, and brown lines are seen.
    I don't know why it's an epidemic of fat bitches lately, but calling them sexy is bullshit. If there sexy than fat bastard should of had girls lining up to lift his rolls up to get a chance to suck his dick before being suffocated by the lack of air under the blubber.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Voluptuous doesn't necessarily mean large hourglass. The girl might have bigger butt measurements than breast & the opposite. It doesn't necessarily mean they are equal.