Do you think jeans will be gone from our fashion in 15 years?

I feel like within the next 15 years or so jeans will be a thing of the past and no one will be wearing them anymore. Do you agree?

• yes, eventually they'll be gone
  • no, i think they still have a long future
  • i think they'll eventually disappear but it'll be a long time yet
    Vote C

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, 15 years is quite of a short time, give it at least 60 years.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Maybe it is. I just think that like everything else they will probably eventually disappear. Especially now with technology, people get bored faster and more easily and want new things more frequently.
      Like one day in the future people will see pics and be like, people wore that?

• I know what you're saying but again if you've noticed, the wheels of change are turning faster in the last 10 years than prior. Just like 20 years ago progressed faster than 50 and 100 and so on. Does that make sense the way i said it?

• completely different***
      Yeah, you are right :) Makes sense

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it ever will, blue jeans is a stamp with a big "America" across it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I see less and less people wearing them, friends included. They're either wearing sweatpants, leggings/yoga or chinos. I was standing in a light at Target the other day, literally me and one girl in a line of at least 12 people were the only 2 wearing jeans. Everyone else was like sweatpants and yogas.
      Meet up with some friends the other night to party. 6 of us including me. 3 girls, 3 dudes. I was the only one in jeans.
      Maybe people are just getting lazy?

• line**

• Well my experiences are mainly jeans and occasional khakis. There were still sweatpants but I think the yoga pants for women is more of trying to look sexy. I know a lot of gals that can't even touch their toes and they still wear yogas.