Do you like EMO and Pastel Goths?

That's a different kind of fashion as I see. I don't like it much, I mean I don't wanna become an Emo. What are your feelings regarding these?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls can pull both. Guys i want them goth but not pastel goth. I dated a goth guy he was hot but then he didn't want to dress up anymore and he was so ugly

• Are goth fans good? I mean aren't they evil?

• There so sweet well i mean mine was sensitive and had the most beautiful heart. He just looked really mean and scary 😩❤️

• Okay, the fashion is okay when it comes to the dresses. But, why do they change their hair and their faces and make themselves look scary?

Most Helpful Guy