Do you like EMO and Pastel Goths?

That's a different kind of fashion as I see. I don't like it much, I mean I don't wanna become an Emo. What are your feelings regarding these?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls can pull both. Guys i want them goth but not pastel goth. I dated a goth guy he was hot but then he didn't want to dress up anymore and he was so ugly

0|0
    1|0
    • Are goth fans good? I mean aren't they evil?

• There so sweet well i mean mine was sensitive and had the most beautiful heart. He just looked really mean and scary 😩❤️

• Okay, the fashion is okay when it comes to the dresses. But, why do they change their hair and their faces and make themselves look scary?

Most Helpful Guy

• nope. gross

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't wanna date an emo chick. They maybe good people, but I don't want to.

• agreed... too dark inside their heads

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I do like it but to an extent. certain styles such as nu goth are very attractive in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yep, the fashion may look attractive. I too like black clothes. But, ain't those people look scary? Why don't they just wear the fashion and keep their natural face and hair?

• Show All
    • I heard that they are more often ignored at school

• they can be, yes. I consider myself more nu goth and people tend to ignore me. but I feel like it all depends on the person, and how many people are willing to be friends with them just like every other person.

• I like the goth fashion

0|0
    0|0
  • None of it bothers me. some of my friends wear emo so it really doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes