Do you like EMO and Pastel Goths?

That's a different kind of fashion as I see. I don't like it much, I mean I don't wanna become an Emo. What are your feelings regarding these?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls can pull both. Guys i want them goth but not pastel goth. I dated a goth guy he was hot but then he didn't want to dress up anymore and he was so ugly

0|0
    1|0
    • Are goth fans good? I mean aren't they evil?

• There so sweet well i mean mine was sensitive and had the most beautiful heart. He just looked really mean and scary 😩❤️

• Okay, the fashion is okay when it comes to the dresses. But, why do they change their hair and their faces and make themselves look scary?

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I do like it but to an extent. certain styles such as nu goth are very attractive in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yep, the fashion may look attractive. I too like black clothes. But, ain't those people look scary? Why don't they just wear the fashion and keep their natural face and hair?

• Show All
    • I heard that they are more often ignored at school

• they can be, yes. I consider myself more nu goth and people tend to ignore me. but I feel like it all depends on the person, and how many people are willing to be friends with them just like every other person.

• I like the goth fashion

0|0
    0|0
  • None of it bothers me. some of my friends wear emo so it really doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes