Guys, do you prefer women with makeup or without?

girls do you wear make up?

1423

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely hate women who plaster themselves in makeup and build a level of reliance on makeup where they can't leave the house without it. I can excuse a little, but generally I just prefer without. Not to say I'd be against women who wore makeup, just a preference.

Most Helpful Girl

• They say they like no makeup but prefer a face with makeup. Guys are totally unaware of the amount of makeup on a girl's face.

• Yeah and the celebrities they think are looking heavenly without any makeup are usually wearing a lot of it

• @candyaurora Ikr it's so hilarious. Guys are completely clueless. Only reasonable guys who had relationships before can tell what is a makeup look and what is not.