Guys, do you prefer women with makeup or without?

girls do you wear make up?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I absolutely hate women who plaster themselves in makeup and build a level of reliance on makeup where they can't leave the house without it. I can excuse a little, but generally I just prefer without. Not to say I'd be against women who wore makeup, just a preference.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They say they like no makeup but prefer a face with makeup. Guys are totally unaware of the amount of makeup on a girl's face.

7|0
    0|1
    • Yeah and the celebrities they think are looking heavenly without any makeup are usually wearing a lot of it

• @candyaurora Ikr it's so hilarious. Guys are completely clueless. Only reasonable guys who had relationships before can tell what is a makeup look and what is not.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• no make up just because I'd be annoyed if I was a girl and had to put on make up to try and and achieve unrealistic standards of beauty

5|1
    0|0
    • I think I love you!

• Show All
    • are they? I'm not on social media as much anymore so I don't see it often but tbh whether you post with or without you're probably gonna be judged by someone lol I wish we placed more emphasis on teaching people to not care what others think of them as much and to just let others be themselves and to be ok with that

• That is true, people should not care, but it is hard. But I think just teaching women that their value transends physical beauty would be a good start.

• I generally like when girls put on a bit of make-up, unless they're so attractive that they look amazing without, in which case I prefer without. I also like when girls shave their legs and armpits and trim/shave/wax down there. This kind of stuff works on me for whatever reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup certainly isn't necessary. I wish the media/society didn't make it so women feel "ugly" without it because nothing could be further from the truth. Having said that, a little is fine. There's too much make up though for sure and that can be unattractive sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • The difference between wearing makeup or not wearing makeup is like the difference between wearing a plain black shirt or wearing a shirt with your favorite band's logo or something. Both are fine, and if you're wearing the latter it merely shows you're adding a tad bit more interest to your appearance. When the makeup is like super obvious though is when she appears to be obsessed with how she looks, rather than just casually having fun with it, and that's pretty cringeworthy

0|0
    0|0
  • With. Only because I've grown up seeing most woman with makeup out in public. It is more attractive personally. In relationships I could care less either way

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends a bit on her looks. Sometimes light makeup can accentuate someone's looks.

But don't cake it on!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • A little makeup won't hurt but when girls use 500 pounds of make up is a huge turn off and just makes them look like clowns, hell a girl with clown makeup is much more attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer that when I meet a girl that she doesn't have makeup on so when she does wear it, it's a wonderful surprise. You want a guy to be surprised when you wear makeup, not when you take it off

1|0
    0|0
  • without :) coz that's you're true color. makeup is a disguise

1|3
    0|0
  • i believe that all GOD's creaturs are beautiful... but that not in look...
    i think it depends on the style of the make up... as in egypt 😅 girls over makeup themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• No make up. I find people who manage to do their make up EVERY SINGLE DAY inhumane. Like how do y'all get up every morning to do that. I wake up feeling like shit and wanting to get the most amount of sleep I can get. HOWEVER, I think make-up is necessary for occasions like dates or a special outing.

0|0
    0|1
  • I do not wear makeup. I find that females who wear it are insecure, desperate and overall just attention seeking. I am happy wearing no makeup and being plain. I get more attention that females who wear makeup. Females who wear makeup are nothing more than sluts to men, men will use you and then leave for someone like me who doesn't wear any makeup at all. There you have it...

0|0
    4|1
  • I very rarely wear makeup.. I just don't feel I look good in make up xD (I'm likely doing it completely wrong but oh well? I like my face without it xD) I only wear make up when I'm dressing up super fancy, as my face wouldn't really match some big fancy dress without a little somethin on my face to complete the look.

0|0
    0|1
  • i like a little makeup it makes me look like i got more than 3 hours of sleep lol but very natural a little concealer, mascara, brow and lip tint applied very lightly i dont understand the girls that wear lashes and lipstick every day but hey if it makes them happy

0|0
    0|0
  • It's easiest to wear no make up if you have perfect skin. But now, there are so many foundations and concealers out there-that it's like, why not? (If people don't want to, that's cool too) But if people want to, what's the issue? Their money, their face, most of the time-guys can't tell the difference between a natural look and a bare face anyway. So, if a guy likes the look of even skin tone and no dark circles, why profess-"no make up is best" ?

0|0
    0|1
  • I can't believe it. So many people are such liars. Most men prefer it when women wear makeup. They mistake wearing subtle makeup with no makeup

0|0
    0|1
  • I wear it. I really don't care what anyone thinks about it. If you're not paying my bills you have no say in what I do. Anyway, I think it can really enhance a girls naturally attractive features and it's fun playing with different looks.

0|0
    0|1
  • It all depend if the girls is ugly or attractive honestly.
    I don't wear make up generally. I think I would tomorrow but majority of the time I'm too lazy

0|0
    1|0
  • I wear a little bit, I don't like to spend too much time and money on it

0|0
    0|1
  • I wear eye liner and sometimes concealer and under eye stuff.

0|0
    0|1
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes