MAKEUP QUESTION: I am pale and acne prone?

I am in a play at school and I just received a list of makeup products that the makeup artist wants me to get but I have a problem with the foundation requirement:
Foundation -- Medium or Full Coverage (match the shade to the neck for closest skin tone match)
and
Loose or compact translucent setting powder + powder brush.

The problem is, I had to take Accutane (a very powerful and dangerous) to get rid of my severe cystic acne in the past. I am TERRIFIED of putting foundation on my skin. I am afraid I will break out and I need help finding a foundation. I am also SUPER pale and foundations are either too pale on me or too dark to the point where I will look like a freaking cheeto.

Girls, what foundation and compact translucent setting powder should I be using (please keep in mind that I am pale and acne prone)?

I'll post a picture of myself so you can get an idea of what skin-tone foundation might be more suitable for me (I'm not wearing any foundation, mineral powder, or concealer on my skin so you can trust that this is my real skintone):

1412

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• What I'd recommend is Cover FX for foundation and Laura Mercier for translucent powder. Laura Mercier also makes a wonderful foundation but Cover FX is something my sister (who was on accutane as well) swears by, especially if you have any residual scars.

Personally I don't wear foundation in my day to day and when I do it's bare minerals but only their lightest foundation coverage so for medium-full coverage I'd use the brands I recommended above. MAC also makes a great foundation line, full coverage, but it may cause you to break out.

• Your sister swears by Cover FX? And it didn't make her break out?

• Thank you! :)

• She also recommends you use a synthetic brush instead of a natural one *shrug*