Do guys like girls better with or without makeup?

Just want to know if guys like girls better with or without makeupDo guys like girls better with or without makeup??Do guys like girls better with or without makeup??

313

Most Helpful Guy

• personally without definitely. Usually people using makeup look too much with it on, and I don't really understand why it's done so much as a thing. i like more to see people how and who they are, not like some other character they want to be.
    sometimes makeup just like a little bit like just small purposes is ok but not usual whole face eyes or anythong.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Some women use it as a confidence boost. My acne isn't the greatest so that's mainly why I use foundation

• It is me lol and I agree

• cool

Most Helpful Girl

• You look better without makeup, but most women seem to look better with some natural makeup on that's not overdone , in my opinion

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I use to do suicide modeling and therefore always had to have a face caked with makeup on and everything shaved at any given notice for a shoot.

• Really? I can understand that for any type of modeling , but for everyday , I'd say you dont need much or any makeup. by the way your eyebrows are amazing lol, if you filled them in on the second pic, you dont need to, they have a good shape already