Do guys like girls better with or without makeup?

Just want to know if guys like girls better with or without makeupDo guys like girls better with or without makeup??Do guys like girls better with or without makeup??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• personally without definitely. Usually people using makeup look too much with it on, and I don't really understand why it's done so much as a thing. i like more to see people how and who they are, not like some other character they want to be.
    sometimes makeup just like a little bit like just small purposes is ok but not usual whole face eyes or anythong.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You look better without makeup, but most women seem to look better with some natural makeup on that's not overdone , in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
    • I use to do suicide modeling and therefore always had to have a face caked with makeup on and everything shaved at any given notice for a shoot.

• Really? I can understand that for any type of modeling , but for everyday , I'd say you dont need much or any makeup. by the way your eyebrows are amazing lol, if you filled them in on the second pic, you dont need to, they have a good shape already

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• most will say they don't want woman wearing it but their lying. we've been conditioned seeing woman wearing makeup our whole lives.

2|0
    0|0
    • My boyfriend says he prefers me without it

• Show All
    • 🖒🖒🖒

• I prefer a girl that won't wear any at all. Too much makeup makes a girl look bad in my opinion.

1|0
    1|0
  • I want her to feel sexy so whichever does that for her

1|0
    0|0
  • In your case with.
    Lots and lots of make up

0|0
    1|0
  • i like both , both have beautiful aspects to them

1|0
    0|0
  • With the "natural makeup" they look best

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer minimal to no makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • Without. Makeup makes girls ugly

1|0
    1|0
  • Without, because I don't have enjoy lies.

0|0
    0|0
  • without make or light just lipstick r base

0|0
    0|0
  • You look more gorgeous without make up!!

If the question is about liking you
    😳

I am now currently Liking you😳😳 you're first pic !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • May make me sound like a dick but it depends how the girl looks. If she's attractive then no make up for sure, no need... But if she REALLY isn't then a little may help

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes