Short or long hair on girls?

I prefer, it differs me from the typical long haired girls.

• Short or long hair on girls??Short
  • Short or long hair on girls??Long

821

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Very long!

What Guys Said 20

• Vote A without doubt

Short, Boycut hairstyle. Any day and anytime I will always vote for that. This is my opinion and yes my thinking is a lot different than other men. However for me short, boy cut hairstyle totally appeals to me.

The picture that you have put on Vote A, I think she is an actress or a model, I am not sure but whatever it is she is very very gorgeous. Her looks and her hairstyle.

Thanks for posting that image.

• The terminology is all over the place. I go with "short" as in around "shoulder-length" these days, not pixie cut like the top picture.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9de68cdac8.jpg

• it really depends on the girl and her face and shape of her head and the style. on most girls i like it at leaste past their shoulders

• she shouldn't look like a guy and prefer a good size. shoulder length or bob if she has a pretty face. also takes less care if your hair is shorter

• I think it depends on the girl. Some girls look real sexy in short hair, and other girls look sexy in long hair.

• I prefer long hair. Up to the waist is better length.

• I'm neutral. Short hair is hard to pull off, but it can be cool if a girl can rock it

• I prefer long, but to be honest some girls look amaaaazing with short.

• Long.

• Long hair

• I prefer long.

• I like very long hair on girls

• looooong

• Depends on how she is bullet

• I like short pubic hair but like long head hair

• Long hair 😍

• Short short short

• nothing shorter than shoulder length.. otherwise it looks too manish, and i realize it's easier to take care of but, well, would you rather look like a woman, or a man?

• Long.

• I much prefer long hair.

What Girls Said 7

• I have long hair and that's because I like it long. It's slightly wavy, auburn hair that's down to my waist. Probably gonna cut it slightly shorter when summer comes.

• I adore having long hair even if it is a pain in the butt sometimes.

• I like my hair to be long and hers to be kind of short.

• Long, fo sho. Its so feminine and pretty

• Shoulder length

• I love my short hair but sometimes wish I could wear it longer. I have very fine, thin hair and it just doesn't grow much past my shoulders. So tones variants of bob like https://newaylook.com/best-short-layered-bob/ for me.
    I I think most older women should wear their hair short. I've noticed most older women with long hair wear very dated styles and it looks terrible! I'm sure there are exceptions to every rule though!

• long is the best