What type of lingerie should a girl wear?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy. Some guys are just meathead neanderthals with absolutely no appreciation for lingerie or foreplay. Other guys do like it, but only need a quick peek, then down to the floor it goes. I just love lingerie on a woman and adore it. I love to enjoy it during foreplay and sex. It really highlights and accentuates a woman's body. I love the feel of it more than anything. I love the smooth and slippery types of materials like satin, nylons, Lycra and so on. Stockings and garters are super hot too! I like the simpler stuff. I like simpler boyshort with matching camisole or baby doll tops. Even just a satin chemise is great too! Not really into those fancy corsets or anything with straps and ties everywhere and takes 30 mins to get on/off. I like solid colours, no strips or polka dots.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever makes you happy, looks good on you and brings confidence. I'm partial to the older vintage/retro styles. It's so classic , feminine and sexy. Things like corsets, garter belts, bullet bras, full fashioned nylon stockings and of course, great heels!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Lace regulars or thongs. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • which ever suits on her. but i prefer red or black

1|0
    0|0
  • Any lingerie is sexy as long as I get to see it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any Lingerie would be sexy and she likes to wear

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever she wants... it's for her, not for men

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever she feels comfortable with

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• whatever makes her feel comfortable

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer wearing red and black and I wear them a 100% for myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are so many different types april! But you should just get what you think is the most comfortable!

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever makes her feel most comfortable and feminine.

1|0
    0|0
  • White is really sexy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Whatever she wants

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever works for your body type the best

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree with this answer! I dont normally buy/wear lingerie, but I did the other day and its super sexy but since I have a little mom pouch. I got something that will cover that but still sexy! My man loved it

• Black, red, see through and hot

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes