What type of lingerie should a girl wear?

97

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy. Some guys are just meathead neanderthals with absolutely no appreciation for lingerie or foreplay. Other guys do like it, but only need a quick peek, then down to the floor it goes. I just love lingerie on a woman and adore it. I love to enjoy it during foreplay and sex. It really highlights and accentuates a woman's body. I love the feel of it more than anything. I love the smooth and slippery types of materials like satin, nylons, Lycra and so on. Stockings and garters are super hot too! I like the simpler stuff. I like simpler boyshort with matching camisole or baby doll tops. Even just a satin chemise is great too! Not really into those fancy corsets or anything with straps and ties everywhere and takes 30 mins to get on/off. I like solid colours, no strips or polka dots.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever makes you happy, looks good on you and brings confidence. I'm partial to the older vintage/retro styles. It's so classic , feminine and sexy. Things like corsets, garter belts, bullet bras, full fashioned nylon stockings and of course, great heels!