Do you like tattoos? If yes describe the tattoo you'd like to have?

I need the describes for research purposes :p

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Still debating whether or not I should finally extend my shoulder/arm piece to a full or 3/4 sleeve.

1|1
    0|0
    • Full sleeve bruh!

• Show All
    • When I mention 2k-3k that also includes the sleeve as well.

• I dont have a sleeve but Im planning on it when I decide what to get.
      2-3k is nothing to you later on :)
      Get it when you get your career going

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I like them on girls, but not on me. I doubt I'll ever get a tattoo.
    For girls, I like them small... well, I like them big too (not excessively big), but I doubt I'd date a woman with big/lots of tattoos.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I think some of them are cool. Especially if it's on the right person. Sompe people have personalities that when paired with a tattoo I find annoying. That sounds strange doesn't it?

I don't think I could see myself getting one. Especially since I'm not fit rn

0|0
    0|0
  • None yet, going to get something like this as soon as I can spare the money
    tattooblend.com/.../moon-ship-tattoo.jpg?x26891

0|0
    0|0
  • alienstattoos.com/.../MT01.jpg?1490562674437
    This is my favourite... why don't you go with a chain bracelet tattoo on the wrist..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have any tattoo's or put any though into one that I'd ever consider getting. around here I actually see a lot more women with tattoo's now and they seem to be the one's getting inked more at the moment

0|0
    0|0
  • I have three tattoos a canadain flag on my left shoulder the dead man's hand on my right sholder and my kids names to covering the bullet wounds on my chest

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos... just not on myself. I don't think that I have the body for it and I change my opinion too often... I'd be afraid that I might regret it in a couple of years

0|0
    0|0
  • I currently have one tattoo on my left forearm. Will get the Motorhead logo tattoo done later this year.

0|1
    0|0
  • A girl name on the side of a finger.. not decided the finger yet πŸ˜…
    And some things that I like or related to me on my fist

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I like tattoos 😍
    Will get some soon on my arms and chest
    It'll be about musical stuff, symbols and a god on my left chest :P

0|0
    0|0
  • No bc I know I'll regret it in a few years and they'll look weird when I get old

0|0
    0|0
  • I havve two and want to get a full sleeve done.

1|0
    0|0
  • feathers and chains on my back

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are a big turn off for me

0|0
    0|0
  • um no. im scared of needles 😒😱😨😰

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • its Haram

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't like them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I only want 3. A charm bracelet of my family's intintial and other things, dreamcatcher down my with family's birthstones in it, and my zodiac on the back of my neck

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them I'm actually getting one very soon, right on my left ankle ☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • I do like tattoos. I'm hoping to get a custom one which has my daughters name and birthday on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It look good but depend on the person too. I wouldn't have a tattoo but I think that chinese character look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I want a tiny butterfly πŸ¦‹ tattoo on my neck

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the research for?

0|0
    0|0
    • I draw mostly sketches and stuff and today the professor told me I have a crazy potential to be a tattoo artist so I kinda wanted to try to develop people's ideas on the paper
      it's a new thing to me why not try it

• What an awesome professor you got! For me it'd have to be something small, I'm not that hardcore

• awww haha thanks <3
      he's more like a friend than a prof to me hahahaha he teaches me A LOT not just in the arts but everything
      yeah mostly girls tend to go for small things with a special meaning
      makes sense

Recommended myTakes