I really like Tattoos and plan on getting one in the future. Which one is your favorite?

• I really like Tattoos and plan on getting one in the future. Which one is your favorite?Deathly Hallows Symbol
  • I really like Tattoos and plan on getting one in the future. Which one is your favorite?Jesus on the Cross
  • I really like Tattoos and plan on getting one in the future. Which one is your favorite?Peter Pan
    Vote C
  • I really like Tattoos and plan on getting one in the future. Which one is your favorite?Random Symbols on hands
    Vote D
  • I really like Tattoos and plan on getting one in the future. Which one is your favorite?Simple Tree
    Vote E
  • I really like Tattoos and plan on getting one in the future. Which one is your favorite?Random Symbols on arm
    Vote F

54

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never seen a girl who became more beautiful because she had a tattoo piercing. Never.

• she's not doing it for men lmao, for herself.

• So? He's still here to see everything you say. He's allowed to reply

• Okay lmao, calm down.

Most Helpful Girl

• None , they're all basic and overdone. Tattoos should be unique and represent something , not just some cute designs you saw on pinterest.