I really like Tattoos and plan on getting one in the future. Which one is your favorite?

• I really like Tattoos and plan on getting one in the future. Which one is your favorite?Deathly Hallows Symbol
    Vote A
  • I really like Tattoos and plan on getting one in the future. Which one is your favorite?Jesus on the Cross
    Vote B
  • I really like Tattoos and plan on getting one in the future. Which one is your favorite?Peter Pan
    Vote C
  • I really like Tattoos and plan on getting one in the future. Which one is your favorite?Random Symbols on hands
    Vote D
  • I really like Tattoos and plan on getting one in the future. Which one is your favorite?Simple Tree
    Vote E
  • I really like Tattoos and plan on getting one in the future. Which one is your favorite?Random Symbols on arm
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never seen a girl who became more beautiful because she had a tattoo piercing. Never.

2|0
    2|0
    • she's not doing it for men lmao, for herself.

• Show All
    • So? He's still here to see everything you say. He's allowed to reply

• Okay lmao, calm down.

Most Helpful Girl

• None , they're all basic and overdone. Tattoos should be unique and represent something , not just some cute designs you saw on pinterest.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 4

• I would say simple tree, its cute and easy place to hide😊

0|1
    0|0
  • None because if someone in you family need blood from you to live that person would die

0|0
    1|0
  • a tattoo should mean something to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think the tree is really cute

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes