Should a guy wear moisturiser?

The other day in a lecture... we somehow started talking about looking after skin, and this debate cropped up. Thought I might bring it to here!

So... to use or not to use?

And should I use it if I'm trying to maintain a stubble?

208

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yeah, moisturize and wear sunscreen. But remember, stubble is really scratchy on sensitive female faces, so please at least keep it very clean so when it scratches it doesn't also get germs in the scratches. (Two recent cases of beard rash, I'm a little obsessed.)

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what extent you maintain personal hygiene. If you feel it'll make you more comfortable, you should go for it. Social constructs/norms are redundant in many cases.