useful or dont like them...

Girls, what do you think aboout bra?

Updates:
braless life is good?
what color bra your prefer?
do you like black ones?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I recently had a boobies related epiphany, maybe about 4 months ago? Ball park figure... anyway! I've always had small boobs. A-cup to be exact, all throughout puberty & now I'm almost 25. So yeah, I think they're done growing for the most part. I used to be insecure about them when I was younger, but as I got older realized how lucky I actually am. I never have to deal with severe back pain, being suffocated when I lay down, having to double up on sports bras when exercising, spending tons of money trying to find bras that fit, etc.! I can wear whatever I want as well! Even super deep V shirts. I got rid of all my padded & underwired bras, because there is absolutely no point for me to wear them. My boobs are great just as they are! I don't need them to be pushed up to appeal to others' tastes. I mean, if somebody seriously turned me down during sex, because my boobs weren't big enough? That's fucking stupid & truly laughable. So yeah, I either go completely no-bra now. Or I'll wear the bralettes (without padding) underneath shirts that would show my nips. I don't really like showing my naughty bits in public, as that is actually illegal if someone were to complain.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• very very useful.

1. stops boobs from moving around too much while running/playing sports
    2. If someone has big boobs, it can cause back pain. bras can reduce those back pains.
    3. Makes the shape of the boobs more appealing
    4. Makes it so that you can't see the nipple, so that people won't stare at them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Bra : " Do you love me? "
    Me : "I hate you I love you. I hate that I love you"

that explains it all lol

0|2
    0|0
  • I really like bra's. I know, sometimes when you choose wrong bra, wearing this can be very uncomfortable and women should change it immediately. Bra help with my breast to be where they must be. Even that I really like wearing them I love that feeling after very long day you take off your bra ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • They are useful but depending on the style they can be pretty uncomfortable sometimes.. my favorite color bras are black

0|1
    0|0
  • Okay so confession time, I'm probably one of the only girls that adores bras I cannot do anything without them, I even have special sleeping bras so when all the girls complain about their bras I sit there and think how much I love them

0|1
    0|0
  • Quite simply bras are the most uncomfortable garment ever invented/created by mankind.
    However very sadly for some of us they're an absolute necessity.

0|1
    0|0
  • well I like them. I get all the support, plus I get the shape I want (or I look flat), since I wear padded bra.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm okay with wearing them, plus nothing beats the feeling of taking it off after a long day.

32 C is my usual size.

0|1
    0|0
  • bras are very useful but not a fan just a responsibility for my B but braless life is pretty good

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I do not like them

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't like wired ones

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate wearing them.

0|2
    0|0
  • Very useful.