Are Korean Haircuts a thing?

I've been debating on getting a Korean haircut, or a long 2 Block cut to be specific for awhile. I'm getting it because... well I'm Asian, and Asian guys have very... particular hair that is hard to deal with. Do girls find this cut attractive?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It's the first time I have ever heard of that. Post pics

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• korean haircuts? lol ok for starters there are TONS of styles used here so you would need to be a little more specific.. that being said i can show you the styles that seem to do well here in korea assuming u have facial structure similar to the young men ur age here

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, thats why i said a 2 Block Cut in the description lol. there are a lot though but im kinda focused on that one right now

• Show All
    • ahah, nope im good with that. thanks man.

• yep of course

• Depends what you mean by 'Korean' haircut, if you're just talking about a haircut that's popular in Korean movies and Kpop, then sure, it's a thing in Korea. Western countries don't really follow Korean fashion so it probably won't really be a thing there, but you might as well. A lot of them are pretty cool and there's no point going for a western men's haircut if it's too difficult.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes