Does women like beards?

How do you think?

105

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont like beards on anyone I am dating. Because when we kiss or when he eats me out. That hair from the beard scratches my skin

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl, depends on the beard, depends on the guy wearing it. Often though guys can look better if they have a bad chin line or have pimples as it makes their face look more symmetrical and therefore more attractive. Over all though its up to you, if you like a beard then rock it, it will make you more confident if you think it looks good anyway and confidence defiantly is a known turn on to women.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE